Post-Game Talk: Killa Cam, yo

Nosferatos

Jan 5, 2011
Bergen
I will agree that Del Zotto's general play today was good, but that guy have no busniess being on the PP. Mishandling of the puck almost cost us a turnover goal in the first period, and he looks nervous at the point.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Not like he made the play in the neutral zone to spring Zuccarello or anything...:shakehead
he was great on that play but stepan still isnt getting involved for a full 60 minutes. kreider and Zucc are working every shift. I like stepan but he hasnt been consistent yet despite getting points

member 116805

Not like he made the play in the neutral zone to spring Zuccarello or anything...:shakehead

The question was if he looked like his old self. To me, that means like last season. One play does not make Stepan look like he did last season

Oh and :shakehead

Wolfy*

Yeah Stepan scored an open net goal, puck served on a silver plate by Zucc. And how grateful Stepan was, who has struggled a bit.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Honestly the Zucc fanboys are just hilarious in the lengths they will go to. This is a NY Rangers message board not a Mats Zuccarello board.

Zucc made a GREAT play. Stepan made a GREAT play causing a turnover and burying his shot. That line works because of diverse skill sets.

Bardof425*

nope, still the weakest link on his line. His goal was handed to him, had no choice but to score

HE made the play with the steal. If he's a weak link we're winning the Stanley Cup. what the hell are you talking about?

member 116805

nope, still the weakest link on his line. His goal was handed to him, had no choice but to score.

He has been the weakest link on the line since it was put together.
And no, Stepan is not his old self

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad