Post-Game Talk: Killa Cam, yo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
Also, after our miserable start, and consecutive games of 9, 6, and 5 goals against...the Rangers are in the top ten in the league in GA.

We've been really good defensively lately. I just wish we would pot a few more goals. For the most part we are carrying the play every game. We need to finish more often.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
McDonagh was in 2012 playoff form. Just absolutely astonishing, how well he played (mainly in periods 2 and 3)

yes forgot Zuccs and McD... They were both great.

Also forgot Girardi in the bad....

Still hate Del Zotto... almost more than I hate Chico

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Good road win. Kind of pissed that I couldn't find a stream but listened to it on the radio sipping on some moonshine apple pie.

Seems everyone put in at least a decent effort for us. Didn't allow the Predators much and made life kind of easy for Cam Talbot. Wish we were scoring more goals but then again all you need is to score one more than the opposition to win. Happy with Talbot.

Gotta love that apple pie moonshine. Nice choice.

I was drinking a Bruery - Tart of Darkness bomber tonight.

GoAwayGiannone

Feb 2, 2012
Queens, New York
For anyone watching the HNL, that New York Pick 10 lottery commercial just made me feel like a kid in the 90s again, staying up late watching TV. It had poor quality, crappy music and akward acting.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
yes forgot Zuccs and McD... They were both great.

Also forgot Girardi in the bad....

Still hate Del Zotto... almost more than I hate Chico

You can hate him but no reason to call **** on him when he had a good game.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
We now have 14 away games to 9 home games.

By the end of this trip, and the start of the homestand, it'll be 17.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Chico???

Oh c'mon, that's going too far even for me.

he's pretty bad right now too... got the devils game on... he's finding every excuse for any of the devs struggles...

can't wait till Feb when Jagr is out for 5 games due to soreness, Ryder still hasn't produce, and Clowe out with another concussion...

oh, and in 12th place :yo:

member 116805

man Tavares ans Richards must have the same dentist. they sound EXACTLY the same in interviews. Shhhhhhhhhure

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Del Zotto actually had a great game.

I love having Dominic Moore. Has been nothing but solid since his return from injury.

One of the best defensive games I've seen this year. Gave Nashville NOTHING.

Killa Cam is my bb

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
hradek actually no longer looks like a sex offender with his stache. its finally come in enough to only look weird.

Wolfy*

It's nice to have a coach that can't stop laughing at his own jokes. :laugh:

Much better than Torts though, at least AV got some humor.

Best player, Talbot sure, he didn't have too much to do thanks to great defense. But another shutout it was.

Zuccarello with 2 points, once again our best forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad