Kevyn Adams GM thread

May Day 10

Apr 19, 2006
St Catharines, ON
What can you do at this point?

I don't want players who want to be here. I want players who hate losing. Players who DONT want to be here. Players who want to be here are ok with losing.
You have to make a deliberate and drastic organizational change to earn credibility. The organization needs to be whitewashed and rebuilt. Grifting losers like adams, jakubowski, Crowe, nightingale, forton, etc sent packing

It's clear it is not working. Pegula and adams have some notion that success is inevitable and long as they communicate and stick with the plan. It's the same inept franchise as when adams took over.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

If only someone, somewhere could have known this was a problem. But who could have possibly seen it coming?

Oh well.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018

If only someone, somewhere could have known this was a problem. But who could have possibly seen it coming?

Oh well.

Well, we were shouting on this board that we needed a top 6 forward. And we lost Mitts and Skinner, who were still producing decent results.

Top 6 forward, top 4 RD, none of that. f***, Fitzgerald managed to sign Hamilton during that time, trade for Marino, trade Marino, sign Pesce. What did Adams do? Nothing.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Is it too late to ask Buffalo Bandits GM Steve Dietrich if he can pull a double and do the same duties for the Sabres?

That may be a joke question(as I have no idea of his hockey knowledge), but underneath it is some seriousness. Chugger(as he was also known)has quietly helped to build the Bandits into arguably the top team in the NLL. He's not afraid to make trades to improve the team, and the team's drafting ability is pretty dog gone good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad