Confirmed with Link: Keith Jones actually set to be named real life part-time President of Hockey Operations, Danny Briere full-time GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
giphy.webp

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Look how uncomfortable him saying that made both of them. They both started squirming while pretending to agree with him.

It’s funny to me to have him openly say it. They are a laughing stock around the league, but I’m sure the gaslighting attempts will be something to behold under propaganda master Jones.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

CEO Dave Scott was attracted by Fletchers ...... "easy, open management style, leadership style."

It's what Clarke saw in Fletcher during 1993, the characteristics he loved about Cliff Fletcher as a GM.

YEAH VERY EASY HOLY HELL HOLY f*** HOLY JESUS

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
The good ‘ol boys club in Philadelphia will never die. They will just keep regurgitating “new” faces

An ownership change, something I’ve clamoured for… That’s the only possible solution.

The amount of firings needed are not happening under Comcast.

I don’t know if that’s ever possible, because Comcast has the money to play the long game.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Try and use what happened today as a learning opportunity.

We disagree. Ivan is not a clear goner at all.
how does it seem clear Ivan is gone?
"I think it's Provorov is the guy you guys would like to move, I think he'd like to go, too. I think everybody realizes it's time here for a bit of a fresh start."

pure speculation. No one who matters in the flyers wants to move him. Will or can that change? sure. Ivan also hasnt asked out as of very recently.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
With Jonesy still on the broadcasts for the rest of the playoffs, do we know if he was involved in this in anyway? Just curious because of the timing of it all. Still cracks me up that Jonesy is one of the people running the Flyers.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Try and use what happened today as a learning opportunity.
what learning opportunity? As I stated they will move him if he asked to be moved. I know being the well educated flyers fan that you are you listened to Briere's. press conference yesterday. When he was asked if Provorov asked to be traded he said not getting into that. Not hard to draw a conclusion on what went down.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
With Jonesy still on the broadcasts for the rest of the playoffs, do we know if he was involved in this in anyway? Just curious because of the timing of it all. Still cracks me up that Jonesy is one of the people running the Flyers.
Briere said that he and Jones talked 4-5 times a day (not to be confused with the 17 phone calls Chuck made) and he also talked to Hilferty often.

Jones was also just on 97.5 doing is media tour trying to “tell the story.”

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Briere said that he and Jones talked 4-5 times a day (not to be confused with the 17 phone calls Chuck made) and he also talked to Hilferty often.

Jones was also just on 97.5 doing is media tour trying to “tell the story.”
Man, one lady calls for the organization to be on the morning shows, and now it's nonstop

Propaganda at its finest

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
what learning opportunity? As I stated they will move him if he asked to be moved. I know being the well educated flyers fan that you are you listened to Briere's. press conference yesterday. When he was asked if Provorov asked to be traded he said not getting into that. Not hard to draw a conclusion on what went down.

And it has been known he wanted out and made that known for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad