Confirmed with Link: Keith Jones actually set to be named real life part-time President of Hockey Operations, Danny Briere full-time GM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Provorov was wanting to be moved for at least a year. Definitely since at least when he attacked the media on last year’s breakup day. Very probably before that since it’s been known he had poor relationships with virtually everyone in the organization.
Do you really think the way the flyers operate they would have kept a player around this long if he didn't want to be here?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
it hasnt been months that he has asked out. That is what you said. That is false.

Lol yes it has been. This happened in the season with a lot of season left, well ahead of the deadline. It was widely reported he wanted out and the Flyers wanted him out. That's why we all knew he was going to be traded.

That was all months ago. Just take the L, you were wrong.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Lol yes it has been. This happened in the season with a lot of season left, well ahead of the deadline. It was widely reported he wanted out and the Flyers wanted him out. That's why we all knew he was going to be traded.

provide the links where it was said specifically he wanted out and where the flyers want to move on. Not speculation.

in the past you made some post that Briere wasn't ready for the GM job and wanted chuck to stick around something to that effect. Any links for that as well.

It's an unbelievably dumb hill to die on. Friedman was talking about it in January.

not one thing in that article says he wanted out or the flyers are looking to move him. If there is then clearly I missed it.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
provide the links where it was said specifically he wanted out and where the flyers want to move on. Not speculation.

in the past you made some post that Briere wasn't ready for the GM job and wanted chuck to stick around something to that effect. Any links for that as well.

not one thing in that article says he wanted out or the flyers are looking to move him. If there is then clearly I missed it.
So you think it's just coincidence that insiders start talking about him being moved, local media start trashing him, and having a PR issue to deal with....all happen...but have no merit?

You can't be that naive.

Again, it's the same with Hayes. Poster boy and media darling under Fletch for years. This year that changed. If you can't see the difference, that's a "you" issue.

Last edited:

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
So you think it's just coincidence that insiders start talking about him being moved, local media start trashing him, and having a PR issue to deal with....all happen...but have no merit?

You can't be that naive.

Again, it's the same with Hayes. Poster boy and media darling under Fletch for years. This year that changed. If you can't see the difference, that's a "you" issue.
Has nothing to do with being naïve. It is a reporters job to speculate and all that. Also since when do you and others all of a sudden put stock in the they say as most of you bash them.

He never asked to be traded prior to recently. You can believe what you like as all good. As I said before you know how the flyers operate. If he asked out a year ago there is zero chance they do not move him. Then they would likely feed some stuff out that he asked to be traded and what not. We shall see if anything filters out under Danny's watch.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Has nothing to do with being naïve. It is a reporters job to speculate and all that. Also since when do you and others all of a sudden put stock in the they say as most of you bash them.

He never asked to be traded prior to recently. You can believe what you like as all good. As I said before you know how the flyers operate. If he asked out a year ago there is zero chance they do not move him. Then they would likely feed some stuff out that he asked to be traded and what not. We shall see if anything filters out under Danny's watch.

It wasn't speculation.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Provorov was wanting to be moved for at least a year. Definitely since at least when he attacked the media on last year’s breakup day. Very probably before that since it’s been known he had poor relationships with virtually everyone in the organization.
yea hes been a sourgrape here for years..

im sure the Torts regime has just made him dig his heels in even further...

i dont understand the need to never say "i got my opinion wrong"

seriously no one cares..

hell im wrong wayyy more then im right. but i did call the Bedard to Chicago rigging way in advance so theres that..

hahaaa

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Fingers crossed it's the latter
Agreed. I’m hoping for Boucher on TV.

I don’t mind Cohen as much as many here do, because I appreciate he’s one of the few willing to criticize players.

That said, it’s a style that gets more leeway on radio than TV, & Boucher is better.

Gotta wonder if Therien goes back to radio, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad