Proposal: Kaprizov to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
Well yeah, he wants to leave as early as he can to a location he wants.
Earning millions while doing so and screwing over the people who opened his door to the NHL makes him a money grabber
Nah, he is being lowballed and forced to sign for 4 years or more. Refusing to be taken advantage of doesn't make him a money grabber. The team crapped their pants with Parise and Sutter and Kaprizov is the one to pay for it? I don't think so.

Reactions: kinghock

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Nah, he is being lowballed and forced to sign for 4 years or more. Refusing to be taken advantage of doesn't make him a money grabber. The team crapped their pants with Parise and Sutter and Kaprizov is the one to pay for it? I don't think so.

Do you know how many U24 players have a cap hit that is over $9M? 6. Do you know how many of them played more than 55 NHL games before they received that contract? All of them.

Enough of this incessant bitching about him being lowballed.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
Do you know how many U24 players have a cap hit that is over $9M? 6. Do you know how many of them played more than 55 NHL games before they received that contract? All of them.

Enough of this incessant bitching about him being lowballed.
Nah, i think when it comes to signing for 3 or 4 years, Guerin lowballs him with something around 6.5 or 7M a year.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nah, i think when it comes to signing for 3 or 4 years, Guerin lowballs him with something around 6.5 or 7M a year.

I don't know if you're purposely trolling or just choose to remain ignorant on this topic but 7M on a 3 year contract is not a lowball offer, that's market value. The only reason the 9M figure exists is because the Wild are purchasing UFA years for more than 9M.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
I don't know if you're purposely trolling or just choose to remain ignorant on this topic but 7M on a 3 year contract is not a lowball offer, that's market value. The only reason the 9M figure exists is because the Wild are purchasing UFA years for more than 9M.
i don't think it's on the table or Kaprizov whould have signed the contract already. It's more around 6.5-7M for 4 years, Kaprizov wants 3 years.

Reactions: kinghock

Chrisinroch

Jan 5, 2013
The Golden Triangle
Idea is based around Wild sending Kaprizov to LA so he can play in a big market which he may be seeking. Him holding out on Minnesota and big money is a red flag.

Trade to LA Kings

K. Kaprizov
M. Khusnutdinov

Trade to MIN Wild
Q. Byfield
2022 1st (top 3 protected. Defers to 2023 1st unprotected if they choose.)
S. Fagemo
A. Wagner
Is this a joke?

Reactions: RocketKing

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Nope, the player is being taken advantage of. Calling him a money grabber in this situation is wrong.

That is a strange narrative when most non-wild fans seem to think we will overpay him by a large amount.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad