Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
He's been a huge bust so far (if we look at the hype, performancewise, it's not like he was drafted 2 years ago). I think he could become a solid player but that won't be with us.

Typical player that needs a change of scenery.

I used to be super high on him but every season is the same and he just can't put up points.

What does our record have to do with this discussion?
Look at his username.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
What does our record have to do with this discussion?
Someone is coming here to whine about a guy who is doing fine, while we are winning. His line isn’t giving up any goals. They are helping us win. To me that’s a pathetic take.

He's been a huge bust so far (if we look at the hype, performancewise, it's not like he was drafted 2 years ago). I think he could become a solid player but that won't be with us.

Typical player that needs a change of scenery.

I used to be super high on him but every season is the same and he just can't put up points.

Look at his username.
I’ll change my username to something about Perreault if it makes you happy. I’ll still show up here and call out dumb posts 🤷

Reactions: TominNC

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
the only reason that people who are level headed about Kakkos current utility exceeding his cap hit and acknowledge his suboptimal development seem like total fluffers is because of how ridiculously negative others are.

Reactions: Cuckoo4Kakko

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
the only reason that people who are level headed about Kakkos current utility exceeding his cap hit and acknowledge his suboptimal development seem like total fluffers is because of how ridiculously negative others are.
Yep. No one is saying anything insane. Just that his line is doing well. That’s one side.

The other side is huge bust. Will never be a solid player here.

He already is a solid player here. He’s just not gonna be great here. But our 1C isn’t great and he’s got 700 years left on his contract so I’m just gonna be happy our 3rd line is giving us great value for the cost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad