Value of: K’Andre Miller (3.872 cap hit)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Last few games??

Yes. He hasn't bad all season. It's been a stretch where he's one of numerous players who look like shit.

I do not see him being a 50 point top pairing D man unless he’s just sitting there being carried by Fox. Let’s check back here next year this time and see who’s right.

Sounds like some someone doesn’t like Chytil. Your expectations are capped for him as a 3rd line center then?

Also, you Ranger fans are very funny with you boy Trouba. You hate him yet defend him when others talk poorly about him, then you love him when he cheap shots on everyone and now you guys hate him again.

He said 40-50. He put up 43 in 79 games last year. On pace for 31 this season. If he's paired with someone who's offensively competent, and gets more PP time, there's no reason to believe some 50 point season's is out of the question.

Also, you Islanders fans are very funny with your obsession with the Rangers.

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Agree to disagree here. Put halfway decent wingers next to Chytil (not Kakko or Laf) he’s a 60 point guy. Skate him with Panarin he would be 70+. Miller is going in the other direction
Speculation is speculation. With Trocheck being better, Chytil would need great 3rd line/top 9 players to have a shot at that 60 point success. If you swap them, 70+ with Panarin would be extremely difficult, considering most of those would have to be non-powerplay points with Panarin.

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
Yes. He hasn't bad all season. It's been a stretch where he's one of numerous players who look like shit.

He said 40-50. He put up 43 in 79 games last year. On pace for 31 this season. If he's paired with someone who's offensively competent, and gets more PP time, there's no reason to believe some 50 point season's is out of the question.

Also, you Islanders fans are very funny with your obsession with the Rangers.

Just funny watching you guys talk out of both sides of your mouth. Also, if you want obsession you should talk to your boy Crypto Boy Reinhard.

For you want I want to hear your opinion about this. Do you think Miller is trending in the wrong direction or will be a top pairing all-purpose D-man next year?

Also, for the record, I simply stated I thought one of your Ranger players was better than the other. As per usual that hurts your feelings and will cry about it. It's cool though.

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
Speculation is speculation. With Trocheck being better, Chytil would need great 3rd line/top 9 players to have a shot at that 60 point success. If you swap them, 70+ with Panarin would be extremely difficult, considering most of those would have to be non-powerplay points with Panarin.

It's not just about skating with Panarin. My argument is that in my eyes he is better than Miller. I think he is talented enough to be a second-line center on a lot of teams and would get more PP time than he sees right now. If he were traded I can see him having a strong breakout with larger point totals like Buch. He is in a tough spot with the Rangers with 2 strong centers ahead of him. One of which I think he would have the same point totals if their two roles were reversed. Again, I don't see Miller as a top pairing all-purpose D-man like your buddies do. If you disagree it's fine we can have different opinions. I am though excited for your boys to come in crying becuase I hurt their feelings with this response to you.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Just funny watching you guys talk out of both sides of your mouth. Also, if you want obsession you should talk to your boy Crypto Boy Reinhard.

For you want I want to hear your opinion about this. Do you think Miller is trending in the wrong direction or will be a top pairing all-purpose D-man next year?

Also, for the record, I simply stated I thought one of your Ranger players was better than the other. As per usual that hurts your feelings and will cry about it. It's cool though.
When you have a schedule that's 82 games long in a season, you're going to see a lot of trends. You have fans that focus on when a player is peaking, and you have others that focus when their performance dips. I look for the medium.

I believe KAM's ceiling is a low end #2/high end#3. And no, I don't expect him to be a top line dmen next season. He just turned 24 and made the switch from F to D very late in his career.

For the record, I'm not crying about your post or what you said. You seem to be taking things personal because I called you out for the obvious.

Look at your post history. You love talking about the Rangers lol. Rent f***ing free I tell you.

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
When you have a schedule that's 82 games long in a season, you're going to see a lot of trends. You have fans that focus on when a player is peaking, and you have others that focus when their performance dips. I look for the medium.

I believe KAM's ceiling is a low end #2/high end#3. And no, I don't expect him to be a top line dmen next season. He just turned 24 and made the switch from F to D very late in his career.

For the record, I'm not crying about your post or what you said. You seem to be taking things personal because I called you out for the obvious.

Look at your post history. You love talking about the Rangers lol. Rent f***ing free I tell you.
You guys are very easy to make fun of what can I say? When someone talks about your team your feelings get hurt and cry and it's funny. Crypto Boy Reinhard is probably bubbling right about now.

Also, why are you a Bills fan / Rangers fan and from Stamford?

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Well it could be worse. You could be and Isles fan.
Your Isles won 4 straight Cups. My Bills lost 4 straight SB’s. The one highlight I have as a fan was watching the Rangers win a cup - and that was 3 decades ago.

1706675325669.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad