Value of: K’Andre Miller (3.872 cap hit)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Miller isn't being traded for a 3c. And he's not being attached to Goodrow to get out of that contract. Miller needs to move away from that top pairing line with Trouba before any trade scenario happens.

Trading a boatload for Suzuki and then not using him on PP1 because you run with Kreider, Zibanejad, Panarin, Fox, and Trocheck on the dot, seems like a big mistake. I can also see the Suzuki, Panarin, Lafreniere playing about as much defense together as a unit as the all star games..

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
I'd offer Pittsburgh's 2024 1st, SJ's 2025 2nd, Mario Ferraro and Thomas Bordeleau for Miller and Goodrow. I know that doesn't quite fit what the Rangers need but it gives them more pick ammo to go after players and a guy who can replace Miller's minutes.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I'd offer Pittsburgh's 2024 1st, SJ's 2025 2nd, Mario Ferraro and Thomas Bordeleau for Miller and Goodrow. I know that doesn't quite fit what the Rangers need but it gives them more pick ammo to go after players and a guy who can replace Miller's minutes.
Off topic, how has Borderleau actually progressed, I was intrigued by him entering the 2020 draft but never really followed up. Did he fill out or grow a little?

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
A team that values analytics would not want Miller. that said, he is the kind of player that has more value in the playoffs.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Off topic, how has Borderleau actually progressed, I was intrigued by him entering the 2020 draft but never really followed up. Did he fill out or grow a little?
Eh not really. He's well on his way to bust territory but could maybe carve out a role as a winger on a sheltered scoring line. The hands and vision are NHL caliber and his shot is leaps and bounds ahead of what it was in college but he just doesn't have the strength or speed to be a true top six forward IMO.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
There was a ton of smoke about the Ducks coveting K'andre.

Would Henrique and Vatrano be enough for a base? Im sure they'd give up a decent B prospect as well
It wouldn't be this trade deadline. It would be an offseason move if they trade Miller. So, no, it wouldn't be a base. We had Vatrano. I don't see us trading Miller to get Vatrano back.

Reactions: bernmeister

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Why? He's terrible under any kind if forecheck pressure and he's softer than baby food.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
There was a ton of smoke about the Ducks coveting K'andre.

Would Henrique and Vatrano be enough for a base? Im sure they'd give up a decent B prospect as well
No. Vatrano is having a really nice yea, but I still don't think the return for him will be all that great.

A deal like this would also leave the Rangers with a hole on the blue line.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
Miller’s a whipping boy now? A year ago he was being hyped by Rags fan. I’d take him for a 2nd + 4th.
his play has taken a nose-dive faster than a German Stuka. Guy is cooked right now and one of the most predictable players on the ice apart from Zibanejad. He said he was having mental health related issues earlier in the year, I feel he's forcing himself to play and his mind isn't on the game in front of him, which is why you see the guy turn the puck over at least once leading to a GA every night. Personally I'd start shopping him but Drury and the front office don't have the balls to do something like that and there is no other LD to replace Miller's minutes right now. If NYR goes out and gets Hanifin or Chychrun somehow, Miller or Lindgren become expendable and I know who Drury would keep.

Miller for Zegras as a base is what I'd be talking to Anaheim about.

Reactions: Ignite111

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad