Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I am so devastated, I feel like I did when my mum had a stroke. When we left with my daughter to go to class, everything was fine, and when we came back, we found my mum at a neighbour's flat punconscious and the doctors bluntly told me that she would live for three days at the most. Of course, mum is mum, there is simply no equal here, but it makes no difference to the fact that the devastation is so great. 😥

Last edited:

Cujorulesdtown9

More Blue Pants
Sep 9, 2007
Michigan
Watching the players and Waddell talk yesterday was one of the hardest things to watch. You know, you see in text these statements put up and you read them in your head, but then you actually see everyone talking, or trying to, and just, you see them absolutely heartbroken. You know how special Johnny is to all of them, vets, kids, all of them. You see how not ok they all are, even Waddell, and you can see its going to be a long time before they get there.

And that picture of Sillinger at the vigil, that nearly broke me, that poor kid, any of these guys, going through this once, twice, multiple times.

Every other team is just running business as usual, and here, everythings frozen, and its not going to be normal again anytime soon.

I hope somehow, some way Johnny and Matthew were able to see that last night, how much 2 cities love them, and are going to miss them, and make sure they are never forgotten.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
Still doesn't feel real at all. Even after watching the pressers and seeing the memorial in front of Nationwide.

Doesn't feel real.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad