JM Fantasy League - Discussion

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
His team will probably peak in 3 years time, just like his current team. If the kids you're taking pan out, your team will be a contender in said time.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
How about my team

Detroit

Corey Perry-Kopitar-Brouwer
Kreider-Brayden Schenn-?
???
???

Justin Faulk-Ryan Murray

Varlamov
Markstrom

Forwards look good, Krieder could make or break for you. D is questionable (Murray's injuries, both are young) and I'm not a fan of the goalies.

Couple of late round steals could boost your team quite a bit though.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
My upcoming 9th pick is available for the right price.

Last edited:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Goaltending a defense is a severe issue here

LOL!!! Will see later. I know how to draft a winner. Was I a last place team last game. Nope. I'm a winner and always will be one. So now I just need to figure out who to draft next.

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
LOL!!! Will see later. I know how to draft a winner. Was I a last place team last game. Nope. I'm a winner and always will be one. So now I just need to figure out who draft next.

I've seen you draft better. Kreider was taken too early, IMO. Murray maybe as well.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I've seen you draft better. Kreider was taken too early, IMO. Murray maybe as well.

I may agree about Kreider but someone told me they would of drafted Murray in the 9th round. So if I wanted Murray he was the right pick.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I may agree about Kreider but someone told me they would of drafted Murray in the 9th round. So if I wanted Murray he was the right pick.

This is the same thing Raptactics left the league for. :help:

Asking people who they will pick so you can get the upper hand is pretty cheap.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
This is the same thing Raptactics left the league for. :help:

Asking people who they will pick so you can get the upper hand is pretty cheap.

That's after i pick him. Cmon give me a break. I took him this morning and when I came back from work he told me he wanted him and was thinking of grabing in the upcoming draft.

By the way I didn't ask anyone who they were taking.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
We're going to start moving to 1 hour time limits from now on. Lists are recommended people!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad