Post-Game Talk: Jets win in OT 4-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Admiral General Aladeen is pleased.

AlarmingWellmadeGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Pionk can now go ahead and do a celebratory lap after the game.

BlandUnevenGull-size_restricted.gif

Frendlygiant

Apr 27, 2018
Those were some scary last minutes of the game, from about when I started watching :oops:, but the boys were able to hold on against a very scary Avs team and finish it early in OT.

There are a lot of nice things going on with the Jets, a lot of work to be done too, hopefully we continue to improve our game!

Was nice seeing Dubois being more in form tonight.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Colorado was a tough opponent but we played them well overall. Top pair I thought struggled lots in their own end, although nice to see a dmen step up with a pair of goals.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Holy shit, before I could even finish bitching about Pionk / Lowry / Appleton to start overtime.. damn.

After my adrenalin dies down, I'll use the opportunity to cite this as evidence of the massive variance in 3v3 OT :P

I was watching online, so I had the chance to bitch... now I feel like a fool, haha.

I still don't agree with putting honestly any of those players out in OT, but hey it worked *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad