GDT: Jets landing at the Leafs - 7:00 on Sportsnet. Be Wary of Buffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apari

Nov 13, 2012
Did puck fully cross the goal line in Byfugliens goal? I have my doubts but I didn't see a review from the goal line cam. I was abit suprised that there was no review by the league of the goal.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
The Leafs were really quite good on the forecheck giving the Winnipeg defense fits. However, Winnipeg repeatedly found seams in the Leafs defense in the slot that produced as many if not more dangerous scoring chances.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I haven't liked Bozak at all in this game. He sometimes makes head-scratching decisions, and isn't managing the puck well at all right now.

With that said, he did well on the goal. Smart, good shot.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
The Leafs were really quite good on the forecheck giving the Winnipeg defense fits. However, Winnipeg repeatedly found seams in the Leafs defense in the slot that produced as many if not more dangerous scoring chances.

That's a good breakdown, we'll go 5 minutes without giving up a shot and then make some bungling defensive play that leads to 3 glorious chances one after another. Like Dion with the shoot-in that gets blocked and turned around instantly at their blueline, just stupid ****.
Grabner getting paid $5M, I think somebody should get the police involved.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Did puck fully cross the goal line in Byfugliens goal? I have my doubts but I didn't see a review from the goal line cam. I was abit suprised that there was no review by the league of the goal.

Net cam shows that it definitely went in. It also gives you a close-up of how truly awful that goal was.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Pang nailed it. We have goalies making basic technical mistakes that I wouldn't expect from a Bantam AAA goalie. Not just Reimer, Bernier too.

Darkside Blue

There/They're/Their
Feb 17, 2014
I haven't liked Bozak at all in this game. He sometimes makes head-scratching decisions, and isn't managing the puck well at all right now.

With that said, he did well on the goal. Smart, good shot.

Yep, didn't seem to moving his feet much in the later part of the period. It seemed like Babber was tossing the Froese line out after every Bozak shift, to show him what a work ethic looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad