Confirmed with Link: Jesse Puljujarvi 2 years 800k

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rough Werks ahead for the Pens. Out of MTL,BUF,CAR,WPG,CGY,EDM and VAN I can see them winning maximum two games. That should be it for Sullivan, imo.

That’s the way things should work…unfortunately Mr. Top Three Coach will be here through Sid’s entire extension, which coincides with the length of his contract, because Sid and the organization want him here lol

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
That’s the way things should work…unfortunately Mr. Top Three Coach will be here through Sid’s entire extension, which coincides with the length of his contract, because Sid and the organization want him here lol
@Honour Over Glory said in another thread that Dubas wants Sullivan gone. I don’t know if there’s any source to it but one can hope

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
@Honour Over Glory said in another thread that Dubas wants Sullivan gone. I don’t know if there’s any source to it but one can hope
I haven’t heard a single source say that but I have heard Canadian NHL media state that FSG put a clause in Sullivan’s contract that essentially make it such that Dubas or any GM can’t fire him, only the owners…and Werner still seems to love him lol…his contract extension was signed with ownership before Dubas came on board

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
I haven’t heard a single source say that but I have heard Canadian NHL media state that FSG put a clause in Sullivan’s contract that essentially make it such that Dubas or any GM can’t fire him, only the owners…and Werner still seems to love him lol…his contract extension was signed with ownership before Dubas came on board
Hmmm, if true that only FSG can fire Sullivan the Pens are in a bad, bad spot.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad