Confirmed with Link: Jesse Puljujarvi 2 years 800k

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
I don’t really care that Pulju got scratched. Feels like Zohorna complaints all over again.

Honestly more annoyed about Puustinen.
I agree, and every addition of a Glass/Lizotte/Acciari homoculus/whatever other bullshit this org decides to add to the roster just holds back Puusti's progress more.

Puusti is the real waste of a guy who could actually blossom into a bonified top-9 guy but it's hard to really care anymore.

When injuries strike, yea sure Pool Party can be a decent plug for the top-9 in a pinch. But there's no need to cry over him not playing as he will not be a difference maker.

Kaptah

Jul 15, 2007
I'd say Jesse was a difference maker against the Habs, and has been getting better game by game. Hard to understand why he was benched and would be amazed if Sullivan continues to do it after this game.

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
I'd say Jesse was a difference maker against the Habs, and has been getting better game by game. Hard to understand why he was benched and would be amazed if Sullivan continues to do it after this game.
You don’t understand Mike then. He doesn’t care. If he’s held off the scoresheet next game, he’ll be on a short leash for the one after. A very short leash if they’re losing. Like he’s a bad 2 minute minor away from being scratched.

If he wants to solidify himself, he’ll have to put up a 40 point pace for the rest of the season at least. He’s a Euro and hasn’t played enough games to be considered a “vet” by Mike Sullivan standards.

This is just how it is.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
He's played very well, if this keeps up I hope we keep him, he's a steal at that cap hit. Even if we up it a bit he's great value. Early on he and Geno are much better with their speed through the neutral zone.

Reactions: Jaska

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad