Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - (On Loan to Liiga)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Reading other people in the last few posts, seems like you watched a different game.

The Bustaniemi was sarcastic because he had no point.

And the second one is a concerned i have! Hope KK will live up to the potential!

Reactions: DAChampion

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
KK should definitely switch to 93 full time if his Liiga stint goes well. I have his current Habs jersey but maybe he would re-crest it for everyone like William Nylander lol.

would be so nasty

Last edited:

Bearr

Dec 31, 2015
So KK was the best player, team still lose 6-1.

Getting the Carey Price treatment I see.

I was at the game. I'm not sure I'd say he was the best player but he was good to say the least.

The final numbers don't tell the entire truth. Ässät had more good scoring chances than probably in any other game this season, but sadly (and somewhat unsurprisingly), couldn't finish for the life of them. Lukko didn't even have that many good chances, but they were dominantly clinical (as they have been this season). The better team won for sure, but it's not like Ässät sucked.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
kids going to be a beast, that's why I say I only care about how the Habs handle him, Suzuki and Romanov this year. We finally have not one but 2 possible high skilled centers, where all the talk used to be we only go as far as Price takes us but no there's hope that we might have a sick 1-2 punch down the middle.

As much as I can't stand Molson, MB and Julien, there's certainly finally something to be excited about for the future in Suzuki/Kotka plus whatever we get from Romanov, Caufield, Norlinder, Primeau, Guhle, etc...

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Tell that to Ribeiro.

I think you meant 13, he was never the same after that injury where he almost died...

GGo8jr.gif

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
He's following a similar growth pattern to Kopitar imo...Should be a fun player to watch in the coming years.

Reactions: jaffy27

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
KK is looking less like a playmaker and more like a scoring/hitting Centerman.

In that case it would be wise to put a playmaking winger on his line.

I like KK but I don't know where this hyper physical play came from. Was this the coaching staffs doing? Is that what they expect from him?

He came in the PO's scored 4 goals, No assists and hit everything that moves.

It was very different from his rookie year.

Hopefully he doesn't get confused and just plays his game.

I see a 3rd line of Byron - KK - Tofolli
To start the year.

Maybe Anderson switched with TT at some point.
But I don't see Lehky on his left though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad