Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - (On Loan to Liiga)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-10-19_14-42-2.png

upload_2020-10-19_14-42-43.png

upload_2020-10-19_14-45-43.png

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Mr. Smile lmao

perhaps a new nickname

He must be happy to suit up for Assat again but not as some 17 year old rookie pushed to the wing this time around

I mean if he impressed then, i wonder what he can do this time around, im not asking for PPG or anything but some type of decent production could go a long way for him

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Mr. Smile lmao

perhaps a new nickname

He must be happy to suit up for Assat again but not as some 17 year old rookie pushed to the wing this time around

I mean if he impressed then, i wonder what he can do this time around, im not asking for PPG or anything but some type of decent production could go a long way for him
I'm expecting PPG. This guy is supposed to be our Pettersson. He was a 3rd overall pick for a reason. Anyways, The AHL is comparable to Liiga and he was ppg down there so why not?

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I'm expecting PPG. This guy is supposed to be our Pettersson. He was a 3rd overall pick for a reason. Anyways, The AHL is comparable to Liiga and he was ppg down there so why not?

While I’d like to see PPG, he’s no Pettersson. Heck, I don’t even think he was ever “supposed” to be that. Of the centers in 2018, he was the best choice, but just because he went #3, doesn’t mean he’ll be that franchise center.

Pettersson is another level up in regards to pure offence,

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

his team is one of the top scoring in the league so hopefully he is a ppg.

here's how the all time pts is for U-21 Liiga players, Saku still at the top by far.

Elite Prospects - Liiga Stats All-time season

Reactions: HankyZetts

Jul 6, 2016
Hopefully, he's gonna get top ice minutes , PP PK, and average one point per game played at least.

Bearr

Dec 31, 2015

Sure, but things don't always translate like that. From my understanding Liiga is a pretty defense-first league, no? So it'll be harder to put up the exact same numbers as in some other league, even if the average skill level is around the same.

That said I'm also absolutely expecting him to dominate the ice as well. But I won't be staring at point totals. I'm sure he'll contribute on that front too.

Reactions: Toene

Bearr

Dec 31, 2015
Aatu Raty is 17 but he got some hype as a potential 2021 1st overall.

Yeah, nowhere near in the conversation here. He isn't even in the playing line-up for Kärpät (even if they are a better team). We'll check up on that comparison in like, 2-3 years, m'kay?

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Hello!

Can someone do my homework for me?

Since we know one of Toffoli or Anderson will be on KK's line can some number expert show me the stats of KK's combination/duo with Leks or Byron or Armia?

Trying to figure out who could be his third linesmate.
Forget about their preffered position, just want stats(1 or 2 years if possible).

Thank you!
no, i won't do your homework for you .
:P

Reactions: Holystik

NYCforAssat

Oct 19, 2020
All Assat Pori games are listenable live on Radio Pori (radiopori.fi). In Finnish, though. No VPN needed. Next Assat game is on Thursday against Tappara and after that there is a game against rivalry Rauman Lukko on Saturday. Both games will start 1130 hrs Montreal time. I hope KK’s first game is one of these.

Reactions: HabsMD97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad