Tribute Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Goodbye and Good Luck part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
i was a big big fan of his, but this attitude has no place on a team let alone from a 21yo. Let him go F himself. Bye bye

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
And the Montreal media hit piece machine continues it's wonderful work. How many other slanderous articles are slated to come out I wonder? :sarcasm:

What is slanderous about reporting on what likely happened? That rumour came out right after the finals, far before the OS.

To answer your question, probably not many. He didn’t have much of an impact here and unless he lights it up I think most will move on.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm starting to believe that Bbinz pulled a Pollock.

He has a arrogant punk on his hands which not only mouthed off, he's hard to sign. Reports are that he was trading him...but no takers.

Then he gets the Canes to bite. Doesn't like their offer, they OS him and voila, he has the assets to get another young and PROVEN 2C. No Kk drama, no selfish fingers wagging, no repairing the ice from repeated falling, nothing but refreshing silence and concentrating on the new season.

Ummmm....is Bbinz getting scary devious?

Last edited:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Article from the press bashing a player after a trade/move...

sohWhy9_d.webp

Last edited:

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
I'm starting to believe that Bbinz pulled a Pollock.

He has a arrogant punk on his hands which not only mouthed off, he's hard to sign. Reports are that he was trading him...but no takers.

Then he gets the Canes to bite. Doesn't like their offer, they OS him and voila, he has the assets to get another young and PROVEN 2C. No Kk drama, no selfish fingers wagging, no repairing the ice from repeated falling, nothing but refreshing silence and concentrating on the new season.

Ummmm....is Bbinz getting scary devious?
No, but the competition for mental gymnast of the year is likely to be stiff.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Don’t care. I don’t buy it.
Dreger is not even covering the Habs, you think Bergevin is so smart that he leaked this info months before the offer sheet happened because he predicted an offer sheet and he knew it would be a great PR move after he doesn't match it?

Makes sense. Bergevin playing some 4d chess.

Goalfield13

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
Dreger is not even covering the Habs, you think Bergevin is so smart that he leaked this info months before the offer sheet happened because he predicted an offer sheet and he knew it would be a great PR move after he doesn't match it?

Makes sense. Bergevin playing some 4d chess.

I mean, it's not like he handled the first benching in the p/o well when he did the whole four finger gesture. People here just want to be in denial about this. Kid has a poor attitude.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I mean, it's not like he handled the first benching in the p/o well when he did the whole four finger gesture. People here just want to be in denial about this. Kid has a poor attitude.
Yeah, definitely some red flags there now that you think about it...

I remember he also kinda threw Julien under the bus when he was sent to the AHL during his second season. IIRC he said something like "It was my favourite game of the year!" after his first AHL game that they lost in overtime after leading 4:1 in the third period. :laugh:

Reactions: Marc BergeFan

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
so he really is an idiot. I feel ashamed for thinking he was a great kid. I feel like breaking his teeth.

Reactions: Roadhouse

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
so he really is an idiot. I feel ashamed for thinking he was a great kid. I feel like breaking his teeth.

Acceptance is your friend. Your post contrasts with those still in denial. Biases so strong against the org/Bergevin, it's gotta be the Habs' fault somehow. Somehow.

This ain't Lavoie, it's Dreger. People should save their I Don't Believe You gif moments for Eklund or something lol.

Reactions: Marc BergeFan

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
And the Montreal media hit piece machine continues it's wonderful work. How many other slanderous articles are slated to come out I wonder? :sarcasm:
Darren Dreger has been fuelling these articles; Dreger is not a ‘Montreal media’

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I don't buy it. He's gone and it's damage control time. Here comes the BS.
Hahaha. Dreger is the last person who’d be part of a cabal doing “damage control” for Montreal. This is something that’s been out there for months and reported by several people. But because it doesn’t fit your narrative of what you wish happened, you think it’s all a big conspiracy people orchestrated by Bergevin to cover up “truth” because of the fans could not handle the real story of what happened?

C’mon man, gimme a break. KK is a little man boy who had his feefee’s hurt because he was benched while other kids with less experience took his spot on the team. It’s isn’t more complicated than that and Bergevin certainly isn’t capable of orchestrating a nation wide media coverup regardless of what you think just because you’re in denial about what actually happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad