Tribute Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Goodbye and Good Luck part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I never blamed him for taking the OS. Go and get your money, good on you. But this is just pathetic.
I don't begrudge the OS, it's his shitty attitude and blaming of everyone but himself for his lack of success. This mindset doesn't just change and will effect him the rest of his career, which I hope there's very little left of in the NHL.

Never figured him for an entitled little shit but I couldn't have been more wrong. What a colossal disappointment he turned out to be.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I have mixed feelings - the Duch really made weak calls benching the kids for washed up vets all playoffs but at the same time kk really has to look in the mirror here and see the issues he had in his game before acting like he’s already an established superstar. Sucks all around.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
LOL!!!

Who does this guy think he is.

McDavid was on to something. We still don't know quite why. :laugh:

BigheartedJoyousDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I didn't agree with him getting scratched for games 4 and 5 of the finals or to start the playoffs but to get your representatives to tell the Habs he's likely played his last game as a Hab because he got scratched makes him look like a spoiled and entitled little brat, if this story is indeed true.

So long Cockyniemi. May you continue to keep falling on your ass 20 times every game.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Will be interesting to see how he handles playing 15 mins a night as a top 9 winger in Carolina. His usage is going to be very similar to how he was used in Montreal other then he won't be playing top 6 or C. I think they are going to give him a push but don't think he has the chops to outplay any of their existing top 9, and if they force him into that position, they are going to have other personnel issues.

This whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense. He is not a player that helps the Canes win now, and the team KK is going to looks pretty set in the top 9. So good on him for getting 6MM and a path to FA but I'm having a hard time seeing how long term this is good for him.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
KK sat out 3-games, Habs won two of them

Dom Dom’s roster decisions contributed in getting the team to the Cup finals...

in the same way that the decision to keep Staal in the lineup led to the Cup finals loss (directly, seeing as Staal's blunder led to the series-clinching goal for the bolts), no doubt.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Goalfield13

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
in the same way that the decision to keep Staal in the lineup led to the Cup finals loss (directly, seeing as Staal's blunder led to the series-clinching goal for the bolts), no doubt.

Staal played his role well on that 4th line, which was consistently good for us the whole playoffs. KK isn't physically mature enough to replace Staal on that line. Regardless, KK was replaced by Evans, not Staal, which was the right choice.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
I told you people his smile didn't fool me. Zoomers will zoom.

And Teamers will teams!

But yeah, KK sounds like an entitled brat for sure and I don't throw these around much. And the timing was so poor, I mean he was now finally slotted as our second C. Talk about being clueless...

Reactions: 1909

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
When i saw him raise 4 fingers it looked odd and selfish. You simply don't display a selfish look-at-me-moi on a cup run. It's only and absolutely about the TEAM.

This selfish POS turned out to be what those fingers was all about him. The proven NOTHING other then a 3C.

Now im glad he's gone because we were facing disaster if we hoped he turned inro a 2C.

In every sense of the words
...good riddence....and i hope one of our Mountains land on his face....and wipes off that clown smile.

Reactions: 1909

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I didn't agree with him getting scratched for games 4 and 5 of the finals or to start the playoffs but to get your representatives to tell the Habs he's likely played his last game as a Hab because he got scratched makes him look like a spoiled and entitled little brat, if this story is indeed true.

So long Cockyniemi. May you continue to keep falling on your ass 20 times every game.

Didn't you hear from his apologist? The coaches made him fall on his ass...and apparently so did Bbinz.

This is a huge blow for those who put him on a pedastal. He's more diaper worthy then praise worthy.

Good riddence...

Reactions: 70Stang and 1909

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island

He was getting better, he was down to 10 times.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
i mean, kid only contributed to 3 game-winning goals leading up the Cup Finals. Let's not pretend anyone wouldn't feel disrespected in that situation.
yet he was very very bad for many games when he was scratched. We had a coach trying to get montreal its first cup in ages. So KK's emotions should have been farthest from his mind

Reactions: Ozmodiar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad