• Long term deal

Votes: 87 29.8%
  • Trade

Votes: 147 50.3%

• Total voters

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
One could make the argument that we're beating a dead horse here.

So be it. Discuss, if you so choose. We'll keep all the Swayman talk contained to this thread.

If you have nothing meaningful to contribute to the conversation, move along.

We will not have this devolve into thread hijacking and flaming of other posters.

@Gee Wally

We have numerous deletions and more in here. We know tension and emotions are high.
But you folks must simply stop taking personal shots at each. Stay to topic.

If not we will be left with no choice other than adding thread bans.

Last edited:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I’m content.

Even if there’s a little concern over the number, this kid has shown he can lock in. And the cap is going up. If anything this adds a fresh chip on his shoulder.

I’ve mentioned before that this seems to be the new trend (usually more towards non goalies). You pay for what you think the player can be and lock them in before they become it. Hindsight for sway you can say that was last offseason but there were still too many questions and obviously some prove it to be had on his part.

So glad this is done. Man it got ugly and definitely left me with some different feelings on the player compared to where I was even this summer. But the Bs have their guy locked in for the future.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
With that contract he’s fast tracking himself to be the next whipping boy around here. He’s going to have to play out of his mind or the fans will turn on him real quick.

He's a goalie and they're always whipping boys around here....no matter what they make lol

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
true. Hopefully he has tough enough skin to deal with some comments that will be thrown his way....because there will be some.

Me, I will be the den mother as always and support all of my boys. (now that Maroon is no longer on the team)

And Hathaway.

8.25 is in the range of fair, not a discount by any means but in a few seasons should be good value or better.

The fact it developed into this to land at what it should have been all along is asinine but what is done is done. Great news for the Bruins!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad