Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman -V - all still silent

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

I got worried the other day when you were openly mocking people when you said “it’s going to be a rough 24 hours for the deadlines aren’t important people”, you were so confident swayman was about to sign by a deadline and then it blew up in your face.

Glad to have you back. I was going to miss the constant subject changes then pouting through gifs.

Reactions: Dr Quincy

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I got worried the other day when you were openly mocking people when you said “it’s going to be a rough 24 hours for the deadlines aren’t important people”, you were so confident swayman was about to sign by a deadline and then it blew up in your face.

Glad to have you back. I was going to miss the constant subject changes then pouting through gifs.
You still don’t get the deadline thing. It’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Quincy

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
You still don’t get the deadline thing. It’s hilarious.

But no where near as funny as you mocking the deadlines aren’t important crew because you were convinced swayman was going to sign by the deadline you had been anticipating, only for it to blow up in your face.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah, Sway likes to talk about his business classes. The Bruins need to make sure he is very aware that if he signs after October 4th the offer has to go down, because the first year cap cost goes up.
On the contrary, Swaymans agent needs to make sure that Sweeney is aware that the first year cap cost goes up. The cap is a Sweeney problem, not a Swayman problem

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
I assume he wants to play, but there’s no point in donating his services
Bruins only have X amount of cap space. If they cant fit him, they need to go with the Gs they already have. Unless you think they should dump someone to give him extra money?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Bruins only have X amount of cap space. If they cant fit him, they need to go with the Gs they already have. Unless you think they should dump someone to give him extra money?
All I’m saying is that’s not up to Swaymans agent to figure out. Whatever they feel the player is worth, that’s going to be the asking price.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
This is really just baseless speculation, but part of my feels like Swayman is hellbent on proving himself as a true #1 now that the tandem is gone and wants to be in contention for the Vezina. I just don't imagine him wanting to let the hold out spill into the regular season and hurt his chances there. Or maybe he cares more about money and sticking it to Sweeney 🤷‍♂️
Maybe. Maybe Sweeney wants to get passed the 2nd round this year and win a Cup for the first time. Or maybe he cares more about money and sticking it to Swayman.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
All I’m saying is that’s not up to Swaymans agent to figure out. Whatever they feel the player is worth, that’s going to be the asking price.
It's the agent's job to figure it out. Swayman doesn't have a contract. He can't sign for an NHL team other than the Bruins this year. He better have a SHL team lined up as a backup if his asking price isn't met.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad