Celtics/NBA Jeff Bezos reportedly has no interest in buying the Celtics

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
no point in a draft and stash or really any prospect with how young the team is and with so many roster slots full. why not make it fun?
I actually think he’ll be a solid bench guard eventually too. Just needs to work on his shot, but I think he’ll be a good defender and good passer.

People shit on him for his #’s but obviously he had his heart issue and was eased back slowly. He kind of reminds me of Andre Jackson as a player, just a little smaller and little more athletic

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I actually think he’ll be a solid bench guard eventually too. Just needs to work on his shot, but I think he’ll be a good defender and good passer.
I completely disagree - I don't think he'll have a impactful career at all. Once his rookie contract is up he'll likely play a few years in Europe and then return home to earn a salary stroking LeBron's ego as part of his entourage. Now if he was smart and spent some developmental time in the G league then I would probably change my prediction about his career prospects.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m going but hopefully we are more into what we did for others - kinda hang around on edge and hit a bar outside and have a few drinks & burger or go to North End and hit Panza or some other place or hit kenmore - I’m not into big crowds lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I completely disagree - I don't think he'll have a impactful career at all. Once his rookie contract is up he'll likely play a few years in Europe and then return home to earn a salary stroking LeBron's ego as part of his entourage. Now if he was smart and spent some developmental time in the G league then I would probably change my prediction about his career prospects.
He probably will spend some time in the G League

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Crowd is already three layers deep outside the Garden at 7:55 am, going to be wild outside my office window later.
IMG_5034.jpeg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Not sure if anyone has seen this but, I've been watching his videos since he started.

Brissett is a really cool dude. I hope he stays a Celtic for awhile. His vlog from winning the finals is genuinely awesome. And you get some bts of stuff. Highly recommend.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
One thing that made it cool was so many people wore green- it’s a very positive color and today was just that vibe

Reactions: Mione134

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad