Celtics/NBA Jeff Bezos reportedly has no interest in buying the Celtics

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
for those in New England: Banner Day in Boston commences at 9:30 AM Friday on NBC Sports Boston/NBC 10 Boston ( hopefully not the last broadcast of NBCSB....

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
2024 team would absolutely abuse Perkins
2008 probably went through better teams but this one wipes the floor with them.

Basically because Tatum and Brown are insanely good at everything other than scoring and could have shut down Allen and Pierce.

We have 2top 10 point guards.

G5 was the first game this season I went to that Porzingas player and I couldn’t believe how good he is in person. He won’t have the career KG did and gets hurt too much but KG wasn’t as deadly from 3 and one game he can rebound and defend like Garnett.

Rest of the team this one’s slightly better I’ll take Pritchard over House and Al over Perk.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

What an asshole. Doncic has bought too much into his own hype. I hope him getting his ass whooped by the Celtics for three straight games was a wake up call to get a grip and realize he needs to cut the horseshit before his career's over. Otherwise, he's going to wake up one day and see that he has no rings on his fingers.

Reactions: LSCII

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
The Celtics finally got what they deserved all along. So happy for Tatum and Brown. They withstood adversity and finally realized they need to work together in order to win it all. They've truly earned this ring. Here's hoping this is the start of some good times for a long time with this core.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I'm might not be as qualified to answer this as most, but there's one thing that comes to mind: it depends on which 2024 team shows up. Sometimes this team seems a little streaky shooting-wise takes their foot off the gas from time to time. If the '08 squad catches them napping, I think they win big. If '24 is firing on all cylinders, they very likely win a best of seven.

That's my uneducated opinion.

The game is so drastically different that it isn't really possible to compare the two teams. I will say that this Celtics team was more satisfying to watch win over 2008. 2008 is more sentimental to me because of that series with the Lakers and what it meant to the organization to finally get out from the wilderness the team was plunged into over the 90s and early to mid 2000s.

This one, however, is more satisfying given how Tatum and Brown did what everyone wanted Antoine and Paul to do. Two players the Celtics drafted and developed becoming the focal points of a championship team. On top of how the team was assembled in classic Celtics fashion that would have Red Auerbach smiling by drafting as well as wheeling and dealing assets wisely. This also feels more substantial and longer lasting than '08. The window is wide open for the Celtics over the next decade.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

He ate at Carmelinas. Meanwhile, I was eating there last Thursday. 😩😭

I even got some serenading by this adorable man.

20240613_170324.jpg

I highly suggest getting the "Bronx Tale". It was bigger than my hand.

20240613_171650.jpg

Reactions: rfournier103

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad