Celtics/NBA Jeff Bezos reportedly has no interest in buying the Celtics

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
you can get WBTS online.... just as u can watch NBC Sports Boston online since it's the same video.....
That is not true but I am in no mood to continue you this back and forth. You need to realize that while you may be trying to help. you are coming off like a giant jackwagon.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
That is not true but I am in no mood to continue you this back and forth. You need to realize that while you may be trying to help. you are coming off like a giant jackwagon.
NBC Sports Boston lost signal via a power surge shortly after Scal had started the pre-rally interviews @ 10:30 WBTS took over coverage @ 11 AM throughout the course of the rally.... IDK what NBA TV Showed or who they simulcasted from

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
NBC Sports Boston lost signal via a power surge shortly after Scal had started the pre-rally interviews @ 10:30 WBTS took over coverage @ 11 AM throughout the course of the rally.... IDK what NBA TV Showed or who they simulcasted from
I don't give a shit dude. I simply stated what I was doing because I had to work. It required zero commentary.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm honestly not that invested in the Celtics beyond a casual fan level so I'm not going to run victory laps like I was there from the beginning, but just compared to all the other championships of the last 20 years, this seems to be the most relaxed, light-hearted, and fun atmosphere around the whole run and aftermath of celebrations and such. Maybe because there wasn't much resistance along the way and any controversy was purely media construction that no one bought.

Everything is chill, it's not intense like the Sox or Pats titles, or as crazy as everything 2011 Bruins. We're just all chill and enjoying it.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1719026778581.png

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
He's not wrong, value wise. Though I'd take him at 54 instead of 30 (he might be off the board by then)

What are they really going to get at that point of the draft? With their depth, it's guys who won't touch the floor in the NBA any time soon. But Bronny as an asset is worth more than Bronny the player. You go and steal him before the Lakers can, and you're going to see a desperate Rob Pelinka trying to keep his superstar happy and will probably be able to recoup assets greater than the value of the pick you used on him, whether it's from LA or another team who wants him just for the chance that LeBron signs there when his contract is up.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
He's not wrong, value wise. Though I'd take him at 54 instead of 30 (he might be off the board by then)

What are they really going to get at that point of the draft? With their depth, it's guys who won't touch the floor in the NBA any time soon. But Bronny as an asset is worth more than Bronny the player. You go and steal him before the Lakers can, and you're going to see a desperate Rob Pelinka trying to keep his superstar happy and will probably be able to recoup assets greater than the value of the pick you used on him, whether it's from LA or another team who wants him just for the chance that LeBron signs there when his contract is up.

yeah but 30 in this draft may as well be 54. it's an extremely shallow class

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
yeah but 30 in this draft may as well be 54. it's an extremely shallow class
I wonder if another team would swoop in and take Bronny earlier. If you're the Wizards or Rockets or someone, might as well take a gamble and see if it either attracts LeBron to come there (which may not have the on court effect it once would've but will definitely help with the box office and merch sales) or if you can goad the Lakers into giving up good prospects and future picks

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don’t think Lebron is really gonna play for vet min to play with Bronny, seems like he’s backed off that lately

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad