Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
1726769751616.png

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It’s open to the public. They could just send people.
What else could it be? Unless it’s some sort of copyright thing which I wouldn’t think? Not saying it’d be helpful to other teams but who knows, pro teams probably see value in things we don’t

Is it to get fans to physically come out? But then this prevents interested fans who can’t get there from watching camp

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
What else could it be? Unless it’s some sort of copyright thing which I wouldn’t think? Not saying it’d be helpful to other teams but who knows, pro teams probably see value in things we don’t

Is it to get fans to physically come out? But then this prevents interested fans who can’t get there from watching camp
You've hit, exactly, on the issue. There isn't a single good reason to not allow this during preseason.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
You've hit, exactly, on the issue. There isn't a single good reason to not allow this during preseason.
I’m just trying to think of any constructive reason regardless of it being good or bad for fans. Who knows, could be in their agreement with the new provider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad