GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
We didn’t set the bar high last game….
Let’s blow them out of the building tonight!
Play LaBamba baby!!!

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
I have low expectations for tonight and I’m still prepared to be disappointed

“It’s a thing that went on over the summer. I’ve had one training program for 12 years, more than that, (then) you come to a new team with new trainers and new staff that implement new stuff and I think this was more just an accident.”
Ah interesting thanks. I can’t watch anything on my phone it just freezes. That seems f***ing wild, he a veteran let him do his thing.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
This sounds like made up BS lol
its in "the drop" in reality he just stayed in Edmonton and worked out with some teammates and training staff instead of going back to Sweden. It's not the conspiracy theory some people are making it out to be here. The coaching staff wasn't like "we are going to change everything you know because we are idiots"

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Game should be streamable off CBC Gem App/Website tonight if you want a decent stream.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Really? Where'd you hear this?
its in the latest episode of the drop. The poster you quoted is wrong though, he just stayed in Edmonton over the summer and worked out with teammates and training staff.

You're such a perfect example of that kind of old guy replacement
might be the same person. You can change your name

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Seems like it? Even though it sounded like he is still nursing it a bit. I don't know why he or the team would force it if it's just going to exacerbate things. And of course, the geniuses on the team gave Ekholm a new training regimen which caused the issue in the first f***ing place. Bunch of f***ing idiots running this franchise, STILL.
Looks like Jeff Jackson is going to be a very busy man here.

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad