GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Wish we had goaltenders that can be at least average for Gawd sakes! If this goes on for an entire month, it's time to make a legit trade to solidify that position. Need another top 4 RHD as well.

Reactions: frag2

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Wish we had goaltenders that can be at least average for Gawd sakes! If this goes on for an entire month, it's time to make a legit trade to solidify that position. Need another top 4 RHD as well.
imo if you have to choose, you get the RD

Reactions: ujju2

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Just tuning in now and see Skinner with a tidy .769 save pct.
I'm a fan of the guy but he's had a lot of bad games from playoffs to preseason to this regular season. 7 goals against in 29 shots this season, very concerning. Didn't he start training with Schwartz this offseason? Well....

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I mean the team is pathetic and useless, best to just accept the failure and wait to see what return the players get

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I'm a fan of the guy but he's had a lot of bad games from playoffs to preseason to this regular season. 7 goals against in 29 shots this season, very concerning. Didn't he start training with Schwartz this offseason? Well....
Hes been training with him for awhile I think.

Weren't really his fault, but he needs to make a save eventually.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The only goal that Skinner really could’ve stopped is ironically the 2-0 that went five hole.

Need defenders who can tie up opponents in front.

Reactions: ujju2

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
How are we going to be able to upgrade our goal tending? Why would any team want to take on either of our goalies?

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

He’s been an advocate of Schwartz since junior days iirc

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
He’s been an advocate of Schwartz since junior days iirc
Ah yes, you're right. Was it Campbell that starting training with Schwartz this offseason or is it possible that I've gone right out of my mind?

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Ah yes, you're right. Was it Campbell that starting training with Schwartz this offseason or is it possible that I've gone right out of my mind?

I think Soup started this year. But soups problems go beyond fundamentals IMO lol

Reactions: CupofOil

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I thought it didnt matter if stick was broken or not, as long as you didnt shoot it towards the puck.

Guess not.

No. If the stick is broken the player can’t use it because they’ll get penalized hence why it’s ok to move it.

The rules’ intention is that if you drop your stick the other team can’t prevent you in any way from collecting it.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
The D has not been that bad today. The best defensive teams in the league give up good scoring chances. Goalies need to save a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad