GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
So they'll give up a pp goal here, and probably another one like a wrist shot from center. Then Ekholm probably gets nicked up on the 3rd one.

Failure is certain

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Couple deflections as well.

We need to just keep getting pucks on net and some deflections of our own.
Don't trust our PK. Or the personnel the coach has out there. Too passive, too soft. Can't clear the front of the net. Can't block cross ice passes. The worst part is blindly trying to ring the puck around the boards with a 1 % success rate. In other words. Just really dumb hockey players. Not a good recipe.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Don't trust our PK. Or the personnel the coach has out there. Too passive, too soft. Can't clear the front of the net. Can't block cross ice passes. The worst part is blindly trying to ring the puck around the boards with a 1 % success rate. In other words. Just really dumb hockey players. Not a good recipe.
I trust our PK less than I trust my farts after tacobell.

• Haha
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Nah, this team is pathetic and terrible. Everyone keeps saying it. It's just a matter of how the failure is going to go down

With how inconsistent the team has been both preseason and now (extended preseason), we’re lucky if we hit 15 wins by Xmas.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Jesus I thought I was negative going into this season... one bad loss and I feel like im the positive one.

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Watching in braille maybe
1697342926761.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad