GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Sponsor
Jan 31, 2009
Edmonton
So I havnt watched the oilers this year but if you had to chose which is the greater concern, the defence or goaltending, which one?
Until they show up and work, you can't even discuss this.

It's not defense or goaltending at this point. It's simply being out worked and being ok with it.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
See if you can get Heritage Mall back in a trade Ken.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
K I’m not the only one that thought so

Struds is right. This team likely read news clipping about how great they are and it got to their heads, egos.
I mean, you could see that shit the last season or two. That sense of entitlement, the feeling that they don't have to work as hard as the other teams because they feel they can outscore their deficiencies... I don't see any fundamental change in their mentality or their preparation for games to last season. Slow starts, both in the season and within games, and then they finally scramble to put together some semblance of effort midway through the 3rd. That's how these clowns operate.

Reactions: frag2 and Oilhawks

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
This is the Oilers game strategy.

1697339325144.png

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Lol oilers been slow out of the gates the last 8 years. Dunno why any one sweating the first few games lolol

Reactions: RattsSSV

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I mean, you could see that shit the last season or two. That sense of entitlement, the feeling that they don't have to work as hard as the other teams because they feel they can outscore their deficiencies... I don't see any fundamental change in their mentality or their preparation for games to last season. Slow starts, both in the season and within games, and then then finally scramble to put together some semblance of effort midway through the 3rd. That's how these clowns operate.

100%

This is an entitled group, and it’s been the primary concern for a while. They have the depth. Short one top 4D doesn’t make a team lose to mediocre junk like this

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Should have brought Tochet in when the Yotes didn't renew him a couple years ago. Teach these buttons how to play D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad