GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I would suggest they tighten things up and maybe just stop treating the nucks with so much respect. Get on them and in their faces

onetweasy

"That's just like, your opinion, man"
Oct 16, 2005
Bowling Alley
This team is so far off it right now. Hilarious opening 4 periods to open up our “contender” season. A top 5 draft pick looks more in order.

Also…if our goaltending is going to fail I want it to fail in October. And I want the organization to respond. These two plugs ain’t the answer.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
This team refusing to shoot the puck more and look for greasy goals frustrates the hell out of me. Not every play needs 7 f***ing passes before the puck goes on net.
It's awesome to see McDavid back to not shooting after a 64 goal season. For as brilliant as he is, it's incredible he doesn't seem to realize he can score goals which, in turn, helps his team win games.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Gonna have to go back to the run and gun, this trying to play defence on a team that doesn’t have a clue on how to do it, isn’t working.

Reactions: VainGretzky

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Adam Erne played as much as McDavid that period. And Woodcroft couldn't find a line match up if it smacked him in the face.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Good thing that Brown is the only addition to our team when we lost Kostin and Bjugstad. I guess we need to see more of the likes of Ceci, Broberg and Desharnais to realize their limitations.
Kostin's getting fewer minutes on a worse team in Detroit than he did on the Oilers.

This is his 4th coach that has thought he shouldnt get more minutes.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Prepping for gambling and betting commercials I think.

He couldn’t hold millers or pettersons jock strap so far this game. Need way more
Yup, McDavid looks like a shadow of himself. Have not seen the supersonic speed, the plays being made, or the drive frankly.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Woody better be losing his mind.
IMG_4208.gif

Actual footage of woody losing his mind

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
oilers on paper are fine. looks like we have some growing pains with this new system, that seems to be significantly worse than the old system.
We'd expect this system to take time to click.

Ultimately this is the system that Vegas beat us with. Maybe it's harder to execute but the benefits are there. Vegas just sliced through this team before, and that Oilers team was red hot to finish the season.

Reactions: McDoused

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
It’s game two. Season and the game isn’t over yet..

Manson needs to go away..

And would Nurse for Hanifin work for anyone? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad