Jason Botterill Discussion 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I'm on board.. Jason botteril completely failed this team... The lack of skill on yhe second power play w a great guy out who has been injured last four years .. No depth of talent. Is it a deliberate fail to wait til all the players off the books . i wouldn't trust him.. In a league of parity . One topsix and a legit top nine and hutton moved to resume an excellent life as a backup against teams without great shooters or speed..

Reactions: kummelweck

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
We're in the thick of a race for a wildcard spot. Olofsson is a contender for rookie of the year. Our AHL and ECHL affiliates are powerhouses. This isn't the beginning of the end. It's the end of the beginning. Trust the process. What's Bob Clarke doing?

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
He will throw more defensemen at the problem
upload_2019-11-25_23-12-10.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-25_23-11-16.png
    upload_2019-11-25_23-11-16.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 1

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
We should organize after that disgrace. No more posting til botteril gives these guys some help. I suddenly see eichel and pals suddenly shooting into the logo for 60 more games or until crickets are heard in our building as the mob looks for the man who ruined their entertainment in between trying to better deal everyone in their lives w their phone

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Is it too much to ask that a roster spot or two be reserved for players who can and will exact retribution when our 19 year-old future Norris candidate gets concussed by a blindside elbow to the face?

What a gutless, shameful display that was tonight.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Why aren't we trading for Ryan Reaves right now? He'd come cheap, Vegas needs D, we need someone punchy and dirty cause lawd knows NHL ain't gonna do anything.

I mean, it's kinda too little too late at this point. Even if Ryan Reaves were on this team tonight, what difference would it have made? The boys have already proven that they are not up to the task of being a team (at least, not in the sense most of us probably understand what it means to be a teammate). Ryan Reaves might make us feel a little better if he goes out there and beats the shit out of someone, but he isn't going to fix that.

Reactions: Chainshot

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
There's a problem with the culture of this team. They're toast if they don't start sticking up for one another. It's a factor when it comes to attracting free agents.
If Dahlin being concussed tonight by Cernak didn't prompt a response, it's hard to imagine what will.

Reactions: Chainshot

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
This idiot brought the situation to critical, if the team is not able to react to the fact that the young defender of the franchise is beaten in the face, then why the heck do you need such a team, they don’t care at all, damn it.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
His team is light on skill, on speed, on tenaciousness, on grit, on dedication, on fortitude. They reflect the person assembling the talent. His tenure has been one monumental failure.
Completely agree. Eichel is becoming a dominant player and we are wasting what should have been some of the best times in Sabres history. Especially with Dahlin. I was on board with where we were up till July when Botts just stopped and sat on his hands. Where’s Our 2C? Toughness? Speed? A Top 6 RW? I knew we were done with Sobotka, Larry, Risto and Erod heading into the season so I was optimistic. I just don’t get what they were thinking. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad