Former Bruins Jakub Lauko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Lauko can’t be on the roster right now. Smith is 13th forward. Another injury or a trade of a forward is the only way he’s on the big club.
yep, it`s too bad but Bruins are hardly the only team in the league who have a situation like this, have to think Smitty will be shopped, not sure of his value, don`t expect it`s much

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Lauko can’t be on the roster right now. Smith is 13th forward. Another injury or a trade of a forward is the only way he’s on the big club.
Don't worry a trade coming really soon.Lauko should not be sitting over a couple players on that team in my mind but I will trust Monty here they are winning

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Check out this guy. What a beaut. Can’t wait for him to come back to the big club.
88736B65-3F74-4D17-969B-64757653B105.jpeg

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
yep, it`s too bad but Bruins are hardly the only team in the league who have a situation like this, have to think Smitty will be shopped, not sure of his value, don`t expect it`s much
If anything he is 3.1 million against the cap which is bad now for his value on the ice. Removing him and replacing him with a better guy in Lauko or Greer saves them cap. Gotta move on from Reilly and Smith to make room for Forbort and gain a little cap space. I think Lauko has been the better player of the three, he is good in his own end and can score and does not mind fighting.

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
If anything he is 3.1 million against the cap which is bad now for his value on the ice. Removing him and replacing him with a better guy in Lauko or Greer saves them cap. Gotta move on from Reilly and Smith to make room for Forbort and gain a little cap space. I think Lauko has been the better player of the three, he is good in his own end and can score and does not mind fighting.
Lauko is my kind of bruin. He is edgy fast and loves to fight. Plus check out this kids hair. This kids a stud.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
He should at min be competing for time with Smith and Greer. I notice him way, way more than Smith.
Good board work, fast. I guarantee if he had 40 games like those guys he'd atleast match their point totals, with a better overall effort.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Ok u guys probably know I love this player too much. That being said I didn’t think he was brilliant all game. The first period it looked like he was trying to skate a little too hard and it was losing him the first step. He did settle in nicely tho. And his assist was earned. i can’t wait to see him on this roster full time (2024)

Reactions: rocketdan9

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
He should at min be competing for time with Smith and Greer. I notice him way, way more than Smith.
Good board work, fast. I guarantee if he had 40 games like those guys he'd atleast match their point totals, with a better overall effort.
I liked Foligno Nosek Lauko

Or Greer and Lauko

Lauko "ignites". Is a bottom 6 sparksplug

When the team is gassed out.

A player like Lauko has shown ability to dig in deep... dump it slowly and go after it. When he wins the race for the puck in deep/cycle. Either leads to a penalty or a "jolt" for the rest of the club.

This is underrated

Unfortunately on our 3 game losing streak. We got hit by the similar kind of sparkplugs in Hagel, Bennett, Jarvis/Aho/Svech

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Love Lauko out there, almost every shift using that speed forces the opponents into making a play they wouldn`t if a slower player was on the forecheck.

Reactions: rocketdan9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad