Confirmed Signing with Link: Jake Virtanen signed with Spartak Moscow/KHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I think something like 80% of us were against the Virtanen pick, 10% accepted it, 8% moderately supported it, and 2% are on the Benning payroll to tell us it was a WAY better pick then Nylander and Ehlers
Nobody thinks it was a better pick than Nylander and Ehlers. I loathed the pick at the time and still do.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
He'll probably underestimate the KHL thinking he can party and not put in as much effort, and then end up on yet another team during the season.

Rcknrollkillnmachine

Sep 22, 2017
Finland
Due to his roots I can see him turning up at Jokerit at some point or even a team in Liiga (not IFK I hope).

Total knuckle-head player who will be further found out as giant traffic cone in the KHL.

Reactions: Fatass

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Hopefully he takes the situation seriously. Quits his partying, gets into great shape gets cleared of the sexual BS and makes the most of himself. At just 25 there is still time.

Some people never realize how good their situation is/was until it's gone. I don't think Jake has ever thought too much about what being a good pro is all about and how much was invested in him by coaches management owners and even his family. If he did he would have made better choices.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Nobody thinks it was a better pick than Nylander and Ehlers. I loathed the pick at the time and still do.
Content-Migration-and-Ever-Moving-Goalposts2.jpeg

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Never realized he was Finnish. I can see it now looking at his team photo. Hope he doesn't give us Finns a bad name in Russia.

Jake-Virtanen-Contact-Information.jpg

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Guy has problem with partying and drinking. Moves to Moscow..... This will go great.
Yea in today's NHL that's a career killer players are in top shape special diets and workout freaks , it takes more than talent now

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
This is going to go poorly for him...the women in Moscow are otherworldly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad