Player Discussion Jake Sanderson (D) PART 3

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I had made a proclamation with Zdeno Chara on his second year with Ottawa that he will win Norris one day. Posted on the old forum and got laughed out lol. Same thing with friends. He went on to become a Norris runner-up while he was in Ottawa and won it with Boston.

I will take another leap, I usually don't, but I see a young Scott Niedermayer in Sanderson. He doesn't have the shot from the point that seem to find its way (yet), but everything else in the manner he moves and plays with ice water in his veins along with the innate decision making. Luckily, he is only 21 and far from a finished product, I am super excited to follow his developmental curve. He will turn a lot of heads this season.

This post sure looks a lot more prescient with the game Jakey had tonight.

Reactions: armani

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
IMG_1047.png

Love to see it

Reactions: DrEasy and aragorn

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Big surprise.

Someone makes a thread on the main board gloating and everyone shits all over him for four pages because it’s been four games.

I don’t know why some people can’t keep it in their pants.
Why does it matter? Push back and have some fun with it, this is an internet forum ffs. Hate to break it to you but nothing here really matters in the long run

Learn to enjoy yourself on the internet. It's not 'real' life

Reactions: Random Comment

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Why does it matter? Push back and have some fun with it, this is an internet forum ffs. Hate to break it to you but nothing here really matters in the long run

Learn to enjoy yourself on the internet. It's not 'real' life

It’s a community and it’s not as much fun with everyone shitting all over you because of a tiny sample size.

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
So no "Wooo's" at the CTC and no main boards thread bragging/celebrating our players. We should start a general faux-pas/unceremonious behaviour thread so all of the fanbase can keep up and stay on track while our team moves on to glory. Can't wait to sit on my hands when Brady lifts the cup.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So no "Wooo's" at the CTC and no main boards thread bragging/celebrating our players. We should start a general faux-pas/unceremonious behaviour thread so all of the fanbase can keep up and stay on track while our team moves on to glory. Can't wait to sit on my hands when Brady lifts the cup.

f***ing mooks

Some people like to build up the romance and not just blow their loads prematurely annoying everyone involved.

f**ing adolescents

Drop a nice comment in here or there, open the door for Jake, maybe get him some flowers.

Don't just pull your pants down in the car on the way to the restaurant and yell "MAIN BOARD THREAD NOW!" while pointing at your crotch.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad