Jacob Trouba Elbow On Rodrigues (Fined 5,000 Dollars)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
if the one last game wasn’t a major, this one shouldn’t be either. and vesey got headbutted out of a game.

Reactions: bl02

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Tom wilson transformed the rangers into this team

rangers were getting bullied by dirty plays like this vs the caps a few years ago

Now they are going to win the cup with no soft guys

Kegu

Aug 12, 2008
Or a grazed elbow to the neck isnt sussy worthy. Could be that too. Thankfully this is north america and hitting is still legal
Im sorry, you must have the hit confused with one that didn't receive a penalty.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Horrifying act of violence.
Agreed. As soon as I saw the replay I immediately started praying.

At no point did I ever think

A) Rodrigues was faking it when he nodded to the trainer while head down on ice that he was fine

B) that he’d be able to get off the ice under his own power

C) that he wouldnt miss a single shift.

This man is so brave. I showed my son the video and he said, “dad, is that superman? How do you not get stretchered off after taking a chicken wing to the neck”. I said, “son thats not superman, thats evan rodrigues”

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004

A) Rodrigues was faking it when he nodded to the trainer while head down on ice that he was fine

B) that hes be able to get off the ice under his own power

This man is so brave. I showed my son the video and he said, “dad, is that superman? How do you not ger stretchered off after taking a chicken wing to the neck”. I said, “son thats not superman, thats evan rodrigues”
I just hope that he can live a normal life and not be traumatized every time he hears words like "train' or "troubador"

Reactions: LaffyTaffy13

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013

B) that he’d be able to get off the ice under his own power

This man is so brave. I showed my son the video and he said, “dad, is that superman? How do you not get stretchered off after taking a chicken wing to the neck”. I said, “son thats not superman, thats evan rodrigues”

LMFAO. Epic.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Trouba has some awesome, very clean hits.

But he's also reckless and uncaring. His game is about damage and he's losing steps as he grows older which puts him in bad spots. His panic button when he knows he is beat doesn't really care how he saves himself

Reactions: sanscosm

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
No Trouba fan and that was stupid. Even if, as he usually does these days, he missed his target.

However, Rodrigues gets the star award of the evening for acting like he’d been seriously injured. Embarrassing display of soccer-itis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad