Jacob Trouba Elbow On Rodrigues (Fined 5,000 Dollars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The intent was there much like the missed elbow a few weeks ago. The result looked more like embellishment but perhaps he did connect in a different angle.

Trouba has an absurdly long list of offenses to have such a limited discipline history.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
they say rodriguez is still in the concussion protocol room for how vicious that hit way

maybe he'll be ready for next season, thoughts and prayers to him and his family

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Wait youre comparing a simple obstruction of a chicken wing to the neck to mclaren/zednik? You might wanna watch both again. For reference here is mclaren/zednik

I remember the play well. As stated in the post, I'm comparing the mindset that these guys have if they get beat to the inside.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Panther players have been targeting Ranger players heads all series. Verhaege should have been tossed from game 2.
Exactly. Puck was nowhere near Vesey when he got taken out. Then Bennet today running Igor into the crossbar. I really need to order a Trouba shirt.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
I think the best part is that Evan Rodrigues who laid face down, holding his head on a hit that hit his shoulder and back counting to 100 to sell the penalty lost Wennberg off the draw on the OT goal allowing him unimpeded to the front of the net.

What. Justice.

Reactions: LaffyTaffy13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,550.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: