Jacob Trouba Elbow On Rodrigues (Fined 5,000 Dollars)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
So the passive aggressive “you’re just mad because your team was swarmed” is transparent and humorous.

It’s also a broad brush posting technique which yeah, in part is the norm because you don’t know individual posters and why they post the way they do, thus the generalizations.

Some fans, believe it or not, can remain relatively objective and make statements based on observation rather than emotion.

The evidence that I based my comment on was one of objective observation over the past couple of years against all opponents and really was not all that damning of the Panthers, so not sure the sensitivity to what’s a pretty common observation.
The objective observations of a biased Bruins fan? Mine was an observation of how other fan bases react to playing the Panthers, it’s become pretty common.
my comment was not solely aimed at you, at all.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
The objective observations of a biased Bruins fan? Mine was an observation of how other fan bases react to playing the Panthers, it’s become pretty common.
my comment was not solely aimed at you, at all.
You kind of validate my point. I claim objectivity can be achieved. You counter with suggestion of bias. Not really worth the discussion at this juncture I think we’d both agree.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
You kind of validate my point. I claim objectivity can be achieved. You counter with suggestion of bias. Not really worth the discussion at this juncture I think we’d both agree.
My opening line was meant as a joke (I should’ve winked or laughed?). The reactions from fans around the league which I described are real. The Panthers aggressive game angers some opposing fans, and things that aren’t dirty are seen to be just that. Conspiracy theories even exist now about the League wanting the Panthers in, so “they can do whatever they want”.... These same fans miss the things that their team does (and “gets away with”), though, and their team is always the innocent ones being bullied by the dirty cats.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
is $5000 bad joke or something, this guy is earning 6 million in a year.

its like fining you 15 dollars

Last edited:
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
My opening line was meant as a joke (I should’ve winked or laughed?). The reactions from fans around the league which I described are real. The Panthers aggressive game angers some opposing fans, and things that aren’t dirty are seen to be just that. Conspiracy theories even exist now about the League wanting the Panthers in, so “they can do whatever they want”.... These same fans miss the things that their team does (and “gets away with”), though, and their team is always the innocent ones being bullied by the dirty cats.
So what it really all boils down to is all fan bases are pretty much the same and we should all just shut the f#$% up and enjoy the game....amiright?

Why did the rangers give this guy the C again?
The players said that's who they wanted.

Reactions: Ratsreign
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad