GDT: Jackets at Leafs; 2/11 - 7:00

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I don't know, I think it kinda makes sense. This is more like the Jackets team we were expecting in the offseason. This team has been there in some games. Injuries. Inexperienced coach. Good players searching for an identity...

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Looks like Chychrun is being traded tonight. I’m afraid we might not cash in on Gavrikov as much as we wanted to

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
That Marchenko goal is a perfect example showing that you need a player willing to go to the net to play with Gaudreau, other than Jenner. Laine would still be waiting somewhere outside the circles waiting for a pass.

Also, Kent Johnson is a special player. Those quick touch/tip passes he does off those rebounds when there’s all that traffic in front and the goalie is out of position is beautiful to watch.
It's nice though, but Gaudreau was in the back, so Laine could hardly rely on his passing especially from Jenner. Also he played with Boone last season without problems. And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think BJ was playmaker in that time. In short, you've got to kick Laine every chance you get.

Last edited:

5th Line Fanatic

Oct 2, 2020
Notice to the rest of the league from the CBJ- Feel free to use the butt end of your stick to hit our young players in the face, we don't have any alpha males on this team who will respond. So, have at it!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00