GDT: Jackets at Leafs; 2/11 - 7:00

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Elvis finally makes a good save (on Marner it seemed) not over-committing to the original shooter. Our first PP too, not expecting much though.

Jenner with a great chance from Johnny up front, can't stuff it in. Reasonably good PP effort overall though, has been much worse before.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Elvis finally makes a good save (on Marner it seemed) not over-committing to the original shooter. Our first PP too, not expecting much though.

Jenner with a great chance from Johnny up front, can't stuff it in. Reasonably good PP effort overall though, has been much worse before.
Bunting.
---
The 1th line is tragical. But I hope Lars doesn't move Laine instead of Marchenko there. I like Roslovic's line.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Great that you are there. We’ll look for you. Whose jersey are you wearing?

Wearing a baseball style Blue Jackets jersey, which I've received compliments on from Leafs fans lol
(with a red hoodie)
Were you down at warm-ups? I'm in 306
Coo!
I'm in 103, behind Merzlikins now, about 25 rows up.
And I might be meeting Boone after the game!
(Okay hockey with his cousin who's here, and he invited me down!)

Reactions: Fro and MoeBartoli

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Toronto playing System Of A Down and Columbus plays goofy shit and does the chili chant when they can actually score a few goals... fun

Reactions: Halfboard

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Love seeing that shot of Manny on the Leaf bench....one of my all timers on the Jackets

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Elvis pretty sharp on these 2-on-1s now, not overplaying them (maybe got a bit lucky on the second one hitting him in the chest/side, but still).

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Uh oh Blanks looks hurt, Nylander went after him after failing his shot...

5 minute penalty unless reviewed differently...

Oh jebus, he hits his elbow straight into Blanks' face absolutely intentionally. That ain't a good look if you ask me. Dunno what the rules are but that's nasty. Review: 2 minute minor for roughing. Ugh.

I low-key wanna win this game now...

5th Line Fanatic

Oct 2, 2020
This is where I'd like to see the last place team in the league go head hunting for the rest of the night. Can't let this crap go on!

Reactions: VABUCK

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Nice rebound read by KM86, and solid play by Gudbranson before it of which I always try to savor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad