GDT: Jackets at Leafs; 2/11 - 7:00

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Marchenko looks like a better fit with Gaudreau than Laine. Hmmmm
Let Gaudreau carry the puck, get to the right area, finish your chances, prosper.

Its why Ive been suggesting Bedard/Jenner or Fantilli/Carlsson long term if thats what happens and some combo of Chinakhov/Johnson/Jenner/Laine on the 2nd line

Edit, site combined my posts: Id rather we beat them up than beat them. Why is Toronto making Columbus look like a good 2nd period team :laugh:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Bunting has a bit of rat in him. Hopefully he tries something like that with Olivier.

Nice flop

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I don't know what Johnny did? Shoulder to shoulder and he goes to the box? But oh well. The Leafs fans didn't think Nylander did anything wrong on "diving" or "late-hitting" Blanks so maybe we're all just wearing our team's glasses...

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The 1th line super. Does Liam can do anything other than shoot to OZ and run?
I hope Gudbranson and Olivier do something. Nylanders is .... you understand... .

Reactions: MoeBartoli

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
That Marchenko goal is a perfect example showing that you need a player willing to go to the net to play with Gaudreau, other than Jenner. Laine would still be waiting somewhere outside the circles waiting for a pass.

Also, Kent Johnson is a special player. Those quick touch/tip passes he does off those rebounds when there’s all that traffic in front and the goalie is out of position is beautiful to watch.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
3-4 Sillinger!!!!! Edit: Nope, Sillinger shoots at KJ's stick that looks very high, very close...

I think it's a good goal, just a millimeter under the bar... Edit: Confirmed goal. I think we should do more of these. Let's get Silly practicing these. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00