Post-Game Talk: ITS OVER- Did we make a huge mistake on Pierre-Luc Dubois Thread?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

“Would you rather that the Habs trade for Dubois or instead wait and try to sign him when he becomes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Take comfort in the fact that his heart is in Montreal and he really wanted to be there.:sarcasm:
It was 95% certain!

Part of me hopes PLD's contract talks stall so we can offer sheet him just to be dicks... but the rest of me says Ffffuuuuuccccckkkk Pierre-Luc Dubois. Just another jerk off that used the Habs as leverage. He doesn't deserve to play for the Habs. Ever.
He would’ve signed with the Habs if the Habs ponied up the trade cost. Apparently we had nobody valuable for WPG.

Reactions: OldCraig71

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Making my prediction now. Dubois will make his long awaited Habs homecoming in 2033 when hes a journeyman!

Aka the Briere route
The weather in LA will be too warm for his skin. He’ll be asking for a trade within 2 years and we’ll do this dance all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad