Post-Game Talk: Islanders @ Sens Feb. 11. 1 p.m. Eastern. The Afternoon Game Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Islanders will need to open it up. Hopefully our 1-2-2 will create some breaks on transition in the 3rd.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
I think if he gets just over 1 million per and a one way that would be fine for him.

You could certainly be right, but as a fan, I would be happy giving him 1.5mil over a few years. I suspect other GMs would be, too. So, the real question is - how committed is Pyatt to the Sens vs how committed is Pyatt to the payday?

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Powerboats flattered the shot totals.

Agreed. Is it even legal to have a boat on the ice? I hope the league looks into it.

Also, Pageau makes every star forward his *****. He must be a nightmare to play against. Even worse when he scores too.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
You could certainly be right, but as a fan, I would be happy giving him 1.5mil over a few years. I suspect other GMs would be, too. So, the real question is - how committed is Pyatt to the Sens vs how committed is Pyatt to the payday?

He got talked into coming back to the Nhl by Guy they see to be close from there Switzerland days.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I would say he is at a point in his career that he won't take a chance on going to a new team with a different system. He is going to stay with Boucher.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
I would say he is at a point in his career that he won't take a chance on going to a new team with a different system. He is going to stay with Boucher.

I hope so.

BTW, I just worked press on the RTJ show with Gaslamp Killa in Vancouver... it was possibly the best hip hop show I've ever been to. If possible, you need to see them.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Knock on wood but this game is probably a great confidence booster for Andy. Plenty of shots against but no amazingly quality shots and he hasn't flubbed on something he should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad