GDT: Islanders @ Devils - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMG_3518.gif
IMG_3521.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He stinks. Keeping the worse of the two goalies seems like smart business. That plus resigning MacDermid Fitz off to a great start fixing the mess.
I honestly don't think he's worse than Kahkonen. I think you're putting too much on the small sample size of Kahkonen.

Kahkonen just had a season last year at least as bad, if not worse than Vitek's season this year.

He's not a particularly good goalie.

We need to fire Rogalski after this year. That's been a MUST since before Lindy was even fired.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
With MacDermid the Devils feel tougher and protective.

Now young guys still get jumped for no reason and MacDermid won’t change anything about it but the “feel” about it will be better.

Reactions: JK3

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Holy f*** enough about this useless plug holy shit. His hits are really resonating with the team lmao, it’d be 6-1 instead of 3-1 with out him in the lineup hahahaa.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holy f*** enough about this useless plug holy shit. His hits are really resonating with the team lmao, it’d be 6-1 instead of 3-1 with out him in the lineup hahahaa.
Our broadcast crew has a nasty habit or promoting team propaganda.

They've done the same thing with other causes. Like Blackwood playing every game a couple of years ago lol.

Reactions: theoptimist

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Our broadcast crew has a nasty habit or promoting team propaganda.

They've done the same thing with other causes. Like Blackwood playing every game a couple of years ago lol.
It’s really really bad tonight, I’m ready to turn it off, I can’t take it anymore.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My patience has expired. Fire somebody tonight. Rogalski, Green, Taylor. I don’t care if it’s McGill at this point.

Well, at least do it tomorrow. I know people usually don’t get fired at 10:00 PM after a game. At least it’s not made public until the next morning.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** MacDermid

Ban fighting from hockey if that’s what it takes

#hippiehockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad