GDT: Islanders @ Devils - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
what is this trivia?
What player who scored one of our goals on opening night this year is playing in the game tonight.

Jack and Dougie both had goals that game and aren't in the lineup.

The other player is.

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
I wouldn’t mind us winning this game if everything else falls into place to knock the islanders out of the playoffs…. That would be hysterical

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wouldn’t mind us winning this game if everything else falls into place to knock the islanders out of the playoffs…. That would be hysterical
I remember them getting knocked out one year during our home finale against them.

They didn't lose the game to us, but someone else won their game that was going on at the same time to eliminate them.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I remember them getting knocked out one year during our home finale against them.

They didn't lose the game to us, but someone else won their game that was going on at the same time to eliminate them.

remember the game where madden scored late and then the shootout happend and the leafs lost their playoff spot?

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I want the Red Wings and Capitals OUT

I'm fine with the Islanders getting. I'd rather Pittsburgh get in, but not if it means we have no chance at Sullivan.

I like watching the Yzerplan burn and the Capitals are just boring and really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad