GDT: Islanders @ Devils - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
1713228068084.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rogalski needs to go

He’s needed to go all year long

I don’t care if Marty likes him. He can join him on the unemployment line. Clemmensen too. I’d fully support a hostile takeover and overthrowing of the current goalie department.

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
Rogalski needs to go

I don’t care if Marty likes him. He can join him on the unemployment line. Clemmensen too. I’d fully support a hostile takeover and overthrowing of the current goalie department.
I saw this post on the postgame reddit thread after the NY Rangers game, I thought it may have been from your account:

1713228349134.png

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The guy belongs in the ahl
I don’t really get this new fascination with him, other than we’re lacking center depth.

He was a fine player before this year, but injuries ruined his season and maybe even more than that. He’s no youngster anymore.

I have a hard time bringing any of these players back that were here this year and not last year. I’m getting the feeling the GM feels the same way.

I have gotten the idea for quite some time that he wants MacDermid back to counter Rempe. And if it’s not him then someone else like him.

I saw this post on the postgame reddit thread after the NY Rangers game, I thought it may have been from your account:

View attachment 852381
Not me. I don’t post on Devils Reddit. I made an account and have posted on other things on there but never once on any of the hockey forums. This forum is enough for me.

I’ve never liked the layout of Reddit. It’s harder to read. The posts aren’t automatically put in chronological order.

Reactions: My3Sons

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Rogalski needs to go

It defies logic that you have goalie issues for years and keep the same goalie coach. It's like going into year 4 of an NFL season with the same OC that has ranked at the bottom of the league in offense for the last 3 years. How do you last that long? How do you come back?

I'm pissed about next year already. It's too soon for this!!!

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does the organization still have the Paint The Ice day? I'd love to see what creative art some people will come up with this time around.
If I actually had painting skills I would paint what i would imagine gonorrhea would look like. And have some kind of dates commemorating Green’s tenure. I’d also put 8-12-1 next to it so anyone who has any confusion would know what I’m alluding to.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It defies logic that you have goalie issues for years and keep the same goalie coach. It's like going into year 4 of an NFL season with the same OC that has ranked at the bottom of the league in offense for the last 3 years. How do you last that long? How do you come back?

I'm pissed about next year already. It's too soon for this!!!
Let’s see if he’s gone first.

I wasn’t expecting him to get fired after last year or during the season this year, as much as I wanted it to happen this season.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Let’s see if he’s gone first.

I wasn’t expecting him to get fired after last year or during the season this year, as much as I wanted it to happen this season.
You're firing me up about the offseason that hasn't even started yet! :)

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad