Interesting Info: Part XXII (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
If my math is correct, with the departure of Korpisalo, Boone Jenner remains the only Scott Howson player on the roster, unless you count Voracek.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
If my math is correct, with the departure of Korpisalo, Boone Jenner remains the only Scott Howson player on the roster, unless you count Voracek.
this feels less like a sign of massive roster changes and more of just a statistical inevitability after 10 years on the job for jarmo.

dallas only has one player who predates jim nill's tenure there (started the same year time jarmo did here) and that's jamie benn.

winnipeg only has one player predating cheveldayoff, who started in 2011 (wheeler, who they got via trade) and one player on the roster from his first draft (scheifele).

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
00 - KOKO
nxCggA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Youngguns1380

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
It’s nice for variety, but not anything groundbreaking, I actually like the 2022 RR more than this concept
Same. I'd be happy if the tema swore both of them however. The original RR is just a disaster for most teams. I own one but it isn't nearly as nice as this proposition or the current RR.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I don't know if that applies to Cleveland. I see plenty of talking going on between teammates during games, after whistles, and during play. I don't pay as much attention to the other team, but I have seen the communication there also. Is it less than it was previous years, I honestly don't know, but the Monsters have always been a team that communicates with each other on the ice from what I can see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad