Interesting Info: Part XXII (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Also on the official site with some more info on the air times. I hope that doesn't mean they won't post on YouTube anymore... I guess it won't be day-and-date, a few days' delay is fine but if it's longer I will be sad...
Unfortunately it appears itll only be on BS and BS+. No mention of youtube

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio

7089CE5D-6BC5-4A66-A95D-C574E711CBB2.jpeg

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Don't look now... But KJ is 2nd on the team in goals and tied for 2nd in pts with Chinny, Ros and Voracek.

Can't see that maintaining through the whole season, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'm Finnish and it annoys me as well. For a second I thought twitter was automatically translating everything to Finnish based on settings with the browser but no....I guess it's just their way of reminding us that they're in Finland.
Oh we are well aware they are there. I just don't care about their personal adventures, especially if Colorado blows them out of the water this week.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I'm Finnish and it annoys me as well. For a second I thought twitter was automatically translating everything to Finnish based on settings with the browser but no....I guess it's just their way of reminding us that they're in Finland.
I swear I was looking at this setting too to no avail. Super annoying!

Considering there's a few Finns here (and maybe someone is making the trip lol), are we A) going to the games, B) having a meet somewhere? Haven't been to Reddit yet but I imagine they have some meetup thread going... I'll be there both games and the Thursday practice, would be fun to go grab a burger or something (reindeer or not).

Reactions: tunnelvision

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I swear I was looking at this setting too to no avail. Super annoying!

Considering there's a few Finns here (and maybe someone is making the trip lol), are we A) going to the games, B) having a meet somewhere? Haven't been to Reddit yet but I imagine they have some meetup thread going... I'll be there both games and the Thursday practice, would be fun to go grab a burger or something (reindeer or not).
Are you in the Facebook group? A friend of mine made a telegram group for meetups etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad