Prospect Info: In the System IX (Ads and Prospects)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
His wife just had their first baby and he has been taking time off.

I do agree though that there is a severe lack of preseason coverage.
i’m about to have my first kid as well and I fully intend on crushing deals whilst she is in delivery.
#nodaysoff
Having a kid should make someone work harder , not less . More mouths to feed

Reactions: Adz

Scoresberg

Perpetual Mediocrity
May 28, 2015
Earth
L'Heureux has been a disappointment for me so far. He has some bite and plays a physical style of hockey but with the puck he's been disappointing. He hasn't been able to generate anything and has made some dangerous turnovers.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
L'Heureux has been a disappointment for me so far. He has some bite and plays a physical style of hockey but with the puck he's been disappointing. He hasn't been able to generate anything and has made some dangerous turnovers.

I've thought the same. The Solow (sp?) kid has been a grittier possesion driving version of what L'Heureux was suppose to be. He's young and it's early, but I was hoping to see some more flash at this point. Being a shit stirrer alone shouldn't get you into the 1st rd much less a trade up target.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I've thought the same. The Solow (sp?) kid has been a grittier possesion driving version of what L'Heureux was suppose to be. He's young and it's early, but I was hoping to see some more flash at this point. Being a shit stirrer alone shouldn't get you into the 1st rd much less a trade up target.

What do you expect for a guy whose name means happy in French?

Scoresberg

Perpetual Mediocrity
May 28, 2015
Earth

On top of this, he was benched in today's game for the last two periods..

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
There was a story on our Channel 6 news. They are putting in the ice at the UWM Panther Arena.

The lead was "Freezing the floor"!

Their explanation of how the ice is made was poor.

"First, you paint the cement white... It takes all day spraying water".

Hopefully, they do better with their hockey coverage during the season. :rolleyes:

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

KHL regular season ends March 1st, Their playoffs pre COVID lasted 50 days...would he play for Milwaukee this yr? His KHL deal ends this KHL season. IF Team Putin...er SKA were to be upset in the 1st or 2nd round, he COULD be on the trade deadline roster.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
KHL regular season ends March 1st, Their playoffs pre COVID lasted 50 days...would he play for Milwaukee this yr? His KHL deal ends this KHL season. IF Team Putin...er SKA were to be upset in the 1st or 2nd round, he COULD be on the trade deadline roster.

All the reports from Poile and scouting team earlier this year show him about 2 years away from Milwaukee.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY

upload_2021-9-29_21-20-45.png

This isn't a fight. Askarov's contract ends soon and I am excited by his progress.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Just because his contract only runs through this season doesn't mean the Preds will bring him over after this season. It is possible for him to sign another KHL contract either for one year or have an out clause for going to the NHL.

Reactions: Gh24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad