Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Nazi mentality. We are in a new generation. Give him minutes, make sure he is covered and see how he reacts. He had no problem giving AJH minutes. I doubt Edwards really was lazy in training, he comes from a semi pro league in Ontario... Talk about struggling. He really had to be the best amongst the bests to get where he is now. Someone should photoshop Garde in the army. :laugh:

Garde a vous... it all makes sense now. I see where he got the attitude from.

Go see the practices and then you'll be right to complain. But you have no ground to judge Edwards' effort at practices. Your doubt is not enough to justify your critics.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Go see the practices and then you'll be right to complain. But you have no ground to judge Edwards' effort at practices. Your doubt is not enough to justify your critics.

Dafuq? Thats way besides my point. You should tell that to Scandale. Im only going by what Garde said.

The problem is not that Edwards didnt play bc of his work ethic because he did. problem was he played out of his position bc of poor decisions by the coach

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Nazi mentality. We are in a new generation. Give him minutes, make sure he is covered and see how he reacts. He had no problem giving AJH minutes. I doubt Edwards really was lazy in training, he comes from a semi pro league in Ontario... Talk about struggling. He really had to be the best amongst the bests to get where he is now. Someone should photoshop Garde in the army. :laugh:

Garde a vous... it all makes sense now. I see where he got the attitude from.

It is pro sports, not the f***ing rec league. You GOTTA earn your playing time in a competitive environment.

And what does AJH have to do with this. Any reports of him dogging it in practice? If there were, I would expect his ass to be shipped to Ottawa.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

What Garde said about AJH here is that he needs to earn his playing time in practice and that, at this point, he didn't see anything that would justify more minutes. Nothing about his work ethic. He is just saying he is not good enough.

On the other hand, Garde is literally saying that Edwards needs to learn how to be a pro.

Two very different things that have one aspect in common; you have to earn your opportunities.

I mean, you are just being your usual dense self here if you cannot understand that. But hey, poor kid, he was being played out of position. Coach found him a spot on the starting 11, he could not keep it. That's on him. Not everything is easy in life and sometimes you are going to have to shine in difficult circumstances to reach your goals.

New generation, old generation, doesn't change that. You gotta MANAGE people differently, doesn't mean you have to hand them things on a silver f***ing plater...

Reactions: TRG and QuebecPride

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
What Garde said about AJH here is that he needs to earn his playing time in practice and that, at this point, he didn't see anything that would justify more minutes. Nothing about his work ethic. He is just saying he is not good enough.

On the other hand, Garde is literally saying that Edwards needs to learn how to be a pro.

Two very different things that have one aspect in common; you have to earn your opportunities.

I mean, you are just being your usual dense self here if you cannot understand that. But hey, poor kid, he was being played out of position. Coach found him a spot on the starting 11, he could not keep it. That's on him. Not everything is easy in life and sometimes you are going to have to shine in difficult circumstances to reach your goals.

New generation, old generation, doesn't change that. You gotta MANAGE people differently, doesn't mean you have to hand them things on a silver ****ing plater...

Lmao. So you're saying he would still say all that if he had work ethic in training ? :laugh::laugh: You realize you're running around in circles? Krolicki is probably the best example of someone that is not starting material, yet but because of his training work ethic was given starting opportunites.

As usual, I disagree with what you just said but this time I sooooo disagree with the 'he was given a spot in starting 11, despite being out of position, didn't cease the opportunity, his problem .' I take it you never played soccer before because for every position there are very different traits you need. Ridiculous thing to say for real.

There was a left back at Tottenham, big prospect but for some reason couldn't click. His manager at the time believed he was playing at the wrong position. I remember like it was yesterday. He was eventually converted as a LW where he became world class, his name ? gareth bale. So you play players at their best position, especially the young ones, Remi Scandale.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Lmao. So you're saying he would still say all that if he had work ethic in training ? :laugh::laugh: You realize you're running around in circles? Krolicki is probably the best example of someone that is not starting material, yet but because of his training work ethic was given starting opportunites.

As usual, I disagree with what you just said but this time I sooooo disagree with the 'he was given a spot in starting 11, despite being out of position, didn't cease the opportunity, his problem .' I take it you never played soccer before because for every position there are very different traits you need. Ridiculous thing to say for real.

There was a left back at Tottenham, big prospect but for some reason couldn't click. His manager at the time believed he was playing at the wrong position. I remember like it was yesterday. He was eventually converted as a LW where he became world class, his name ? gareth bale. So you play players at their best position, especially the young ones, Remi Scandale.

The same Gareth Bale that moved to Real Madrid and... switched position to accomodate a better player and still succeeded? That Gareth Bale? Thank you for proving my point for me...

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Boring atmosphere. @MyriamImfc subscribe urself at hf. Gimme nudes when ur prediction in my game are false lmao. Shoot-Out to QP.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
With Garde saying that sometimes "no recruitment is the best recruitment", I wouldn't expect any signing in the next 2 days, no.

Still astonishing that after:
- Joey publicly saying there will be changes including the possibility of trading Piatti
- Garde being vocal about his displeasure regarding the players lack of skill and effort
- IMFC officially stating after the failure to sign Briand that a replacement signing will be announced soon

Astonishing there will be no single signing after all this.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Still astonishing that after:
- Joey publicly saying there will be changes including the possibility of trading Piatti
- Garde being vocal about his displeasure regarding the players lack of skill and effort
- IMFC officially stating after the failure to sign Briand that a replacement signing will be announced soon

Astonishing there will be no single signing after all this.

If it were any other management team, I would be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, things do not work out. Rarely, plan B to Z also fail for various reason. It does happen. But these clowns? They mess up every single year. Braz should go back to selling condos in Florida and NDS should go back to... well... the other side of the "family".

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
The same Gareth Bale that moved to Real Madrid and... switched position to accomodate a better player and still succeeded? That Gareth Bale? Thank you for proving my point for me...

Your point is invalid:laugh:
He was a young struggling LB became an accomplished LW before his prime. At this point, yes u can try out new things with that same player. My point is he became good by playing where he was supposed to play.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
With Garde saying that sometimes "no recruitment is the best recruitment", I wouldn't expect any signing in the next 2 days, no.

Wth? Hes gone senile young. He really said that?? Hes trying to sound like sir Alex but he really comes across as the total opposite.Like at least 3 of your starters are shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad