Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Martineau reports that Garde left the pitch without shaking any hands, not even DC's coach. He doesn't seem happy.

Typical sore loser. He did that at Lyon too. Idk why he is so upset, he couldve brought fresh legs earlier.

Despite the tie, it was a good game. DC are very entertaining to watch. I missed the game last week but Im sure this was better. Wazza is a good fit to Dc. They'll make the playoffs.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
It's pretty simple. Our bench sucks.

What is on the field is not much better.
I don't like this mentality. That's why I think Klopas was the best coach at giving young and struggling players minutes. What Garde is doing just seems like arrogance to me. May affect his ego. In MLS, each team is stuck with less talented players.
If your bench sucks that much, might as well have no one on the bench or the 1 or 2 players you intend on using and let the rest stay at home instead of wasting their time.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I don't like this mentality. That's why I think Klopas was the best coach at giving young and struggling players minutes. What Garde is doing just seems like arrogance to me. May affect his ego. In MLS, each team is stuck with less talented players.
If your bench sucks that much, might as well have no one on the bench or the 1 or 2 players you intend on using and let the rest stay at home instead of wasting their time.

I rarely look at users names to see who wrote the post. 3 sentences into this post and I knew it was written by JP. I was right.
Preferring fkn Klopas as a coach :laugh:

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

Lol wut? Klop-Ass better than Garde? Never cease to amaze me, JP. I luv U.

Reactions: JunglePete

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I rarely look at users names to see who wrote the post. 3 sentences into this post and I knew it was written by JP. I was right.
Preferring fkn Klopas as a coach :laugh:

That's not what I said but okay. At least, we made the CL finals with Klop-ass with Tissot, Romero and Oduro playing, we can't even make the Canadian Championship finals with Remi Marde playing Silva, Taider, Fanni. He couldn't win anything with Lyon with players like Lloris, Lovren, Lisandro, Gomis, Kallstrom. Failed at Aston Villa. That's why he's seen as a joke in England and couldn't get a coaching job for years.

I was in favor of getting him in exchange of getting high caliber players from Lyon but it failed.
Alright enuf HF for me tonight.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
So Chicago lost and Philly is losing against Portland.

tenor.gif

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
That's not what I said but okay. At least, we made the CL finals with Klop-ass with Tissot, Romero and Oduro playing, we can't even make the Canadian Championship finals with Remi Marde playing Silva, Taider, Fanni. He couldn't win anything with Lyon with players like Lloris, Lovren, Lisandro, Gomis, Kallstrom. Failed at Aston Villa. That's why he's seen as a joke in England and couldn't get a coaching job for years.

I was in favor of getting him in exchange of getting high caliber players from Lyon but it failed.
Alright enuf HF for me tonight.

This is the best technical staff this team will ever see in its existence.

Reactions: Pax Macioretty

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The good news is that IMFC hold onto their 5th place as the Revs drew 3-3 against OCSC, Fire lost to RSL, and Union lost to Timbers.

Standings   MLSsoccer.com.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad